Page 15 of 170 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

I am sure that if Molly was in Love with Jason, maybe she needed some time off to get her act back together. Perhaps she was so heartbroken she just couldn't face going back. Remember, she finished right around Thanksgiving, so maybe she just decided to take December off and start back to work in january. It would make sense if she could swing it.

On a totally different note... I can't help thinking that Molly looks a lot like BEVIN (from Andy the Navy Doc's Season)... Bevin & Jason are friends (she talked him into doing Deanna's season)... Anyone else say, HMMMM about that?

FORT Fanatic

I am a Molly fan. So far she just seems so level-headed and such a down to earth normal girl, but still fun-loving and enjoying this process. With Melissa the supposely one he chooses there is so much drama and over the top excitement involved. I hope he really thinks this out, and what is best for his child.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am really enjoying Molly too , and was pleasantly surprised that she had such great chemistry with Jay on their 1on1 date, and Jay seemed very very into her. I thought they had a great connection and I am stunned that so many have written her off as if she doesn't matter. Even if she is F2 as it appears, Jason has commented in many interviews that he was in love with 2 women....she certainly mattered to Jason! And so interesting about the late return to work...very interesting indeed! Hmmmm..(insert rubs chin emote) Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3297009;
    Why then was she the only one who got to MI or WS so late in January when the show completed in Nov? What was she doing?
    One idea is she could have been visiting family or friends for the holiday season to take some time off before she went back to work. Do we know where her family lives?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3297452;
    One idea is she could have been visiting family or friends for the holiday season to take some time off before she went back to work. Do we know where her family lives?
    thought it was Michigan

Grand Rapids, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3296282;
    I love that she and Jason had a really great conversation, and probably talked all night in that tent. It seems like they are really getting to know one another, which is essential.
    When she mentioned that she didn't get much sleep and was really tired, I was thinking that she and Jason probably used the opportunity - off camera - to do what is rarely done on The Bachelor and actually use the time to get to know more about one another.

I think TBTB set it up with the clothes and "walk of shame" comment and the moaning / kissing audio to lead the viewers to believe that they were getting busy all night long, when probably something much more innocuous was taking place.

I think I remember Mary and Byron saying that they hung out in a closet, talking as much as they could, since it seemed to be the one place where cameras were not following their every move. Perhaps Molly and Jason seized the camera-free opportunity, as well.

Maybe Molly's tight jeans were too hard to get back on - after being in the hot-tub for a while - and it was more 'comfy' to borrow Jason's short/shirt
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3298414;
    I am going out on a HUGE limb here ...I am convinced that the girl in the close up with Jason on his knees is definitely Melissa wearing the slim dress ... but ... I think the girl in picture 6 and 7 is not the same girl as in the rest of the SC: her dress is clearly fuller. Jason's posture also appears to be straighter with her and this leads me to believe that she is taller than the other girl (Melissa).... she is also holding the rose in her hand as pointed out earlier to-day using this same clip. I think the ABC producers have been very busy cutting, pasting and splicing and I believe that this deception is what RS is alluding to. They have dressed the F2 in the same coloured dress and then meshed their images together in a spinning motion... sounds pretty far fetched, I know. The shock at the FRC ceremony comes when we expect PDG to come out of the first limo .... but ... unbelievably it will be blue dress girl! I am not sure whether it will be Melissa or Molly who comes out first, but I am inclined to think it will not be Molly since I think it is she who is holding the rose ... but with all this editing it's hard to know. I just remembe RS warning us not to believe everything we see and read.

I'm bringing this over from Sreencaps B13 -spoilers because I think it may show that Molly just might have a shot at being F1.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 01-31-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3298427;
    I'm bringing this over from Sreencaps B13 -spoilers because I think it may show that Molly just might have a shot at being F1.
    ITA, I think they aren't showing all of what is going on with her and we might just be happily surprised at the FRC!
    Last edited by pinetree; 01-31-2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: mispelled