Page 14 of 170 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

I want to join the group who stand up for Molly. I didn't pay much attention to her at first. I had read on the boards that Melissa is F1, and looked at the pics myself, so Molly was just another girl on the show to me. I didn't have any problems with her. Then, between the edit, and the board comments, I thought maybe there was something I wasn't seeing.
    BUT, when I watched the tent date, I was actually impressed. She came off as mature and articulate. And the clothes didn't bother me a bit... if they went in the hot tub, and the producers knew they were going to be sitting on the ground at a campfire, they probably suggested she change... to set up the "walk of shame". I do think she gloated just a little when she got back to the mansion, but what could she say???? She DID spend the night!
    So, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Molly non-hater. And, with the words from RS... maybe we'll begin to see more positive things about her. :

Quote Originally Posted by peachgal;3293823;
    I want to join the group who stand up for Molly. I didn't pay much attention to her at first. I had read on the boards that Melissa is F1, and looked at the pics myself, so Molly was just another girl on the show to me. I didn't have any problems with her. Then, between the edit, and the board comments, I thought maybe there was something I wasn't seeing.
    BUT, when I watched the tent date, I was actually impressed. She came off as mature and articulate. And the clothes didn't bother me a bit... if they went in the hot tub, and the producers knew they were going to be sitting on the ground at a campfire, they probably suggested she change... to set up the "walk of shame". I do think she gloated just a little when she got back to the mansion, but what could she say???? She DID spend the night!
    So, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Molly non-hater. And, with the words from RS... maybe we'll begin to see more positive things about her. :
    I like her too. I did from the start. As I've said, I like all of these girls. Molly impresses me as someone who is a little more mature than some others, but still fun-loving. I know signs don't point to her being F1, but I think she'd be good for Jason.

I completely agree with all of this, and she has intrigued me from the beginning. I've always felt like we haven't gotten the whole of who Molly is. I love that she and Jason had a really great conversation, and probably talked all night in that tent. It seems like they are really getting to know one another, which is essential.

I also like how in the eppy before the last she told Jason that she's starting to get butterflies when she sees him, which means to me that she didn't come into this house already in love with a character on a tv show, but that her feelings are progressing with each interaction. I think should be a good care taker and that she is funny. The whole "did you have to say BUT?" on the tent date was cute.

Overall I think this is a good group of ladies. The only girl who really rubbed me the wrong way is Erica.

I just want Jason to make the best long term decision for he and his son, but these endings have a way of not working out sometimes.

I really like Molly and have from the moment she got out of the limo and asked him about his golf swing. She is the only reason I am still watching. She is one of the more articulate women ever on TB and she seems to have the most in common with him.

I also think that there is no way anyone can maintain a real relationship that gets it's start under these circumstances.

I wrote a more detailed post under Thoughts and Comments today.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Fanatic

Hi I am new here but just had to mention this about Molly. If you look back on the thread it was mentioned that she got back to work mid-Jan, I think. and that she was in L.A. about being the next bachelorette. Isn't this the time Jason was promoting the show in L.A. Molly was there at same time..right?

FORT Fogey

Is that why she got back to work so late? I was wondering what the reason could be.

FORT Fanatic

It just seems like too much of a coincidence that she was in the same town as Jason that week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3296923;
    It just seems like too much of a coincidence that she was in the same town as Jason that week or two.
    Interesting.

You are right ZulaMay, she did return to work much later than anyone else.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3296923;
    There may be something to this, or maybe not. I remember how the board was in all a twitter because Babyface C reported that Brad was in L. A. where Bettina lived. That just also happened to be the week of the awful L. A. wildfires, and speculations ran high that Brad was there to check on or help Bettina.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Why then was she the only one who got to MI or WS so late in January when the show completed in Nov? What was she doing?