Page 13 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

I like this girl - a lot

There is nothing she has done that is SOOOOOOO bad. We have created her "so bad" persona by our interpretation of the edit. She just has not been given much but a superficial viewing until the camping date - and both Jason and Molly felt that turned out undramaticly well. She didn't rub it in the girls' faces about the date. She wasn't snide. What was she supposed to say?

I don't see either one of them edited to be terribly serious, but I am OK with that. I think she is an interesting girl and don't see her in a negative light at all.

I am beginning to think that most of the final ladies got the clue that this was in the bag since the beginning (if Melissa does really win) - maybe before.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3291685;
    I like this girl - a lot

There is nothing she has done that is SOOOOOOO bad. We have created her "so bad" persona by our interpretation of the edit. She just has not been given much but a superficial viewing until the camping date - and both Jason and Molly felt that turned out undramaticly well. She didn't rub it in the girls' faces about the date. She wasn't snide. What was she supposed to say?

I don't see either one of them edited to be terribly serious, but I am OK with that. I think she is an interesting girl and don't see her in a negative light at all.

I am beginning to think that most of the final ladies got the clue that this was in the bag since the beginning (if Melissa does really win) - maybe before.
    I totally agree, Jelle. I like Molly too. Jason likes Molly. The girls actually seem to like Molly (yes, check the down time, Melissa, Jillian and Naomi do seem to pal around together). Do I think Jason chooses her? Nope. But doesn't mean that she is a bad person. I always worry about the person not chosen feeling backlash and I hope she doesn't as it seems she really has a lot going for her.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3291720;
    I totally agree, Jelle. I like Molly too. Jason likes Molly. The girls actually seem to like Molly (yes, check the down time, Melissa, Jillian and Naomi do seem to pal around together). Do I think Jason chooses her? Nope. But doesn't mean that she is a bad person. I always worry about the person not chosen feeling backlash and I hope she doesn't as it seems she really has a lot going for her.
    I'm not a Molly fan but I saw plenty of chemistry between Jason and Molly on their date last night. Not the " I want to swallow you alive " chemistry but more of a normal date chemistry when 2 people are trying to know each other better.

I like this girl - a lot

I really do like Molly as well! I don't see her edit as bad either and she seems really nice to the other girls from what we can see. I think Jason had a great bunch of ladies to choose from! They all impressed me... some didn't as much as others but they all have a great quality about them. By far the most mature bunch IMO!

ALSO, I really don't see anything wrong with Molly coming home in Jason's clothes. I mean, it was probably Fleiss' idea anyway! But whether it was or not, I don't see what the big deal was. JMO I have a feeling that if it was someone else other than Molly who came home in his clothes, it probably would have been "cute."
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-28-2009 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3291756;
    I really do like Molly as well! I don't see her edit as bad either and she seems really nice to the other girls from what we can see. I think Jason had a great bunch of ladies to choose from! They all impressed me... some didn't as much as others but they all have a great quality about them. By far the most mature bunch IMO!

ALSO, I really don't see anything wrong with Molly coming home in Jason's clothes. I mean, it was probably Fleiss' idea anyway! But whether it was or not, I don't see what the big deal was. JMO I have a feeling that if it was someone else other than Molly who came home in his clothes, it probably would have been "cute."
    Good points, i<realitytv and I'm glad to see there is a little chatter about our F2. I'm ambivalent about Molly and that's not how I want to feel about a F2, but then this isn't about me.

The edited version we've seen of Molly is very one dimensional - someone described her as a cardboard cutout. We've seen her pursue Jason in a "cute" way ~ golf swing test out of the limo, special talent kissing, etc. TPTB are making it too easy for us to not care when she leaves as F2.

I had such high hopes for the 1:1 overnight date and was disappointed. It was just very "o.k." to me. I can't believe we didn't get to see them in the hot tub - there had to be sparks! I never thought her coming home in Jason's clothes was a big deal and posted that before we saw the date. Just drama created by the producers. I didn't like them tagging this the "walk of shame" and wish she hadn't called it that. More of her confidence on display, I guess. C'mon producers ~ let us at least fall in "like" with Jason's F2!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltopmom;3291963;
    Good points, i<realitytv and I'm glad to see there is a little chatter about our F2. I'm ambivalent about Molly and that's not how I want to feel about a F2, but then this isn't about me.

The edited version we've seen of Molly is very one dimensional - someone described her as a cardboard cutout. We've seen her pursue Jason in a "cute" way ~ golf swing test out of the limo, special talent kissing, etc. TPTB are making it too easy for us to not care when she leaves as F2.

I had such high hopes for the 1:1 overnight date and was disappointed. It was just very "o.k." to me. I can't believe we didn't get to see them in the hot tub - there had to be sparks! I never thought her coming home in Jason's clothes was a big deal and posted that before we saw the date. Just drama created by the producers. I didn't like them tagging this the "walk of shame" and wish she hadn't called it that. More of her confidence on display, I guess. C'mon producers ~ let us at least fall in "like" with Jason's F2!

Its not over till its over and chances somethiing will happen in the next couple episode that will endear us to Molly. It appears to me that since Jason has come out and said he's in love and engaged and the F1 has been identified by some there is a resistance to bond with F2 and TPTB are feeding into that resistance. Molly to me is similar to people I went to high school with upper middle class, sporty, high achiever so I can identify with her.

Like the Matt season, the outcome seems to have been predetermined before filming began but this time its with someone without hollywood ties.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltopmom;3291963;

Molly saying this leads me to believed that she has a good sense of humor and doesn't mind poking some fun at herself. Her conversation with Jason regarding her outlook for the future seemed level headed and succint ... her emotions were not over the top and Jason probably felt very relaxed with her ... unlike the drama of the previous RC.

Also, I couldn't help but notice when it showed Jason getting up for the RC at the end of this episode, he was squished very closely in between the arm of the couch and Molly. Her arm can be seen reaching out and giving him a reassuring pat on his back.

Molly describes herself as laid back and she might just be what Jason needs at the moment with all the estrogen raging in the house ... reading between the lines, she seems to be a calming and comforting influence amidst the tumultuous drama he is going through. This might just be the key to Molly and Jason's attraction.

I like this girl - a lot

I agree Jelle I like Molly also and I see nothing wrong with her edit. I do not have a favorite this season but I think I like Molly, Naomi, and Steph more than Jillian and Melissa.

I also agree with you i<3realitytv I think many of the things Molly was looked down at would have been so cute if it was Jillian or Melissa. If one of them would have taken Jason away from one of the other girls while they had a rose I am sure we would be hearing a lot of "I am sure tptb put her up to it". I think Molly should get the same respect. I also see nothing wrong with her coming back in Jason's clothes. Maybe she had something spill on hers. What's the big deal anyway as long as he wasn't still in them? I also don't see how she is so over confident, at least not any more than some of the others.

I like Molly, too. I have seen nothing in her character that is rude, obnoxious or attention - getting. I don't find her offensive at all.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;3291985;
    Like the Matt season, the outcome seems to have been predetermined before filming began but this time its with someone without hollywood ties.
    ? - Did I miss something?