Page 102 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1699

Thread: Molly **Spoilers**

Re: Molly **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3338083;
    It may be true that he barely understands it, but how often do you think he goes out in public now and has somebody tell him "You're that adorable boy from The Bachelor!" And that's not going away for awhile if the volatile stuff that is rumored becomes widely known.
    Well, I guess I'm going on the assumption that no matter how badly this goes down, the good people of Seattle will have the decency and maturity to not scream insults at his father when he has a small child in tow.

I just think in general people are overreacting to the impact on Ty, based on their rage at Jason. Believe me when I say I am no longer a fan of his, but he didn't murder anyone, just (perhaps or probably) conducted himself in a very slimy way, causing temporary heartache to an innocent party.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3338071;
    The impact of this on Ty's life I think will be in however it affects Jason's life. I think Ty had a wonderful fun vacation on which he made lots of new friends and got to see lots of new places. He had Dad and family available. I doubt very much that unless there are future plans for the tot, that the actual filming and experience was anything but positive for the boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3338093;
    I agree, when my daughter was that age she thought the camera was the very best invention in the world. And having new people introduced to her was happening all the time and the only impact I think it had on her was to make her more self-confident when meeting new people.
    I think the bigger problem may come when he is older. Would any of us with kids want them to watch some of what is on this show if it involved us? I mean I understand someone who doesn't yet have kids acting as Jason did with so many of the women, especially towards the end (F3 most), but someone who already has a young child? I am not a prude, but it may be hard for Ty as he gets older. Better hope You Tube is gone by then...or no one saved a copy of the show.
    Last edited by fluff; 02-20-2009 at 10:19 PM.

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=jelle;3338071;]The impact of this on Ty's life I think will be in however it affects Jason's life. I think Ty had a wonderful fun vacation on which he made lots of new friends and got to see lots of new places. He had Dad and family available. I doubt very much that unless there are future plans for the tot, that the actual filming and experience was anything but positive for the boy.

I agree, when my daughter was that age she thought the camera was the very best invention in the world. And having new people introduced to her was happening all the time and the only impact I think it had on her was to make her more self-confident when meeting new people.
    I agree. I don't think Ty's "limited exposure" to a reality tv show will really effect him all that much... It's not like they are filming his every waking moment.... I have more issues, much, much, more issues with the idea of Jason getting engaged so quickly to someone he just met.
    Last edited by fluff; 02-20-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Come on this is reality TV show. The manipulation has been going on for years. It is not a new concept. If they don't want to make a fool of themselves, be humiliated on TV, etc, then don't go on, There is plenty of information about this show all over the INTERNET. If they went on without knowing the scoop that is their own darn fault. Most of them are not looking for love anyway IMO. There has been plenty of people publicly dumped on this and other shows. They seem to all be fine. I am sure everyone involved on Bach 13 will be also.
    Last edited by sueb1961; 02-20-2009 at 10:16 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3338103;
    No. But in your post you stated the following:
    Well, unless Kohl's relocates her to one of their stores in the Seattle area, she won't have a job a all once she moves out there with him. Is her position high enough up the ladder to insure that?

I was simply pointing out that most likely neither of the F2 would have had jobs upon arriving in Seattle. In today's economy, I dont think that is necessarily a good idea. But I am not paying their bills. Whatever makes their bum hum...

We had been discussing Molly's position relative to the career ladder at Kohl's. I mentioned that unless Kohl's relocates her, it won't matter what her position is because she won't have a job. Melissa just seemed to fly in out of nowhere since we weren't even talking about her, and she is no longer in the picture. She doesn't have to worry about a job in Seattle regardless of the economy.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3338071;
    The impact of this on Ty's life I think will be in however it affects Jason's life. I think Ty had a wonderful fun vacation on which he made lots of new friends and got to see lots of new places. He had Dad and family available. I doubt very much that unless there are future plans for the tot, that the actual filming and experience was anything but positive for the boy.
    This is how it should read
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Reader more than poster Kacey253's Avatar

Not that this is important in the overall discussion but I want to comment on the postings about Molly finding a job in Seattle. First, Seattle is not immune to the economic woes facing the country. Many of our largest employers have been laying off thousands of people with no end in sight yet. The retailers in the area are hurting just like everywhere else.

Kohls has a few stores in the area but the corporate level jobs, like Molly seems to have, are not in Seattle. For her to transfer with Kohl's, she would likely have to take a different position. Who knows...that might be perfectly fine with her. The retailers with headquarters here are not hiring for the most part. (This is fact not speculation...I have worked for one of them for many years.) And...if RS's allegations prove true, then the more conservative companies in the area won't touch her. They don't typically hire people for corporate positions that bring negative press with them.
    Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
    Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3338170;
    We had been discussing Molly's position relative to the career ladder at Kohl's. I mentioned that unless Kohl's relocates her, it won't matter what her position is because she won't have a job. Melissa just seemed to fly in out of nowhere since we weren't even talking about her, and she is no longer in the picture. She doesn't have to worry about a job in Seattle regardless of the economy.
    I'm sorry. I misinterpreted what you were trying to say.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3338170;
    But the point is relevant none the less, that any of the girls relocating to Seattle would have the same difficulty. It is not unique to Molly or Melissa. I pointed out at one time that Jillian or Naomi perhaps whould have the easiest time relocating job wish, but was told that Melissa would have no problem at all Whatever
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3338173;
    This is how it should read
    Thank you for fixing that.

If you see that the quote in a message is messed up, PLEASE DO NOT quote that message if you either aren't prepared to or don't know how to fix the quote tags.

We end with an unholy mess and posts are attributed to the wrong people.

Thanks
    "That's Numberwang!"