Page 1 of 310 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Melissa **Spoilers**

Melissa

Currently Resides in: Dallas, TX

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

The brunette in dark strapless dress to the right of Natalie--Natalie's arms are blocking her face a bit.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

She was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader in 2006 and 2007 so she was featured on Seasons 1 & 2 of the CMT show, "Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Team".

Watch Season 2 Episodes

2006 DCC Bio
    2007 DCC Bio

She's a super cute girl! Looks like a ton of fun

Did anyone else find these parts of her bios interesting:

From 2006 Bio:
    HAIR:Chocolate Brown

HEIGHT: 5'4"

CAREER GOAL: To be an entertainment news correspondent on E! with Guilianna Depandi

LIFETIME GOAL: Just to be happy, personally and professionally successful, and to have no regrets

IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE AND WHY? Greece- I'm Greek and have always been interested in visiting it. It looks beautiful.
    From 2007 Bio:
    CAREER GOAL: Not quite sure yet, but I know I'm not a 9-5, desk-job kind of girl!
    Sounds so much like someone I watched on one of these shows recently...

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3253670;
    She's a super cute girl! Looks like a ton of fun

Did anyone else find these parts of her bios interesting:

From 2006 Bio:

From 2007 Bio:

Sounds so much like someone I watched on one of these shows recently...
    Have you read her most recent bio - says things just a bit differently........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3253682;
    Have you read her most recent bio - says things just a bit differently........
    I just read the ones that ky-la posted above. Is there one missing?

I find no fault in what she says, but I swear I remember DeAnna saying exactly, almost word for word the same things. She wanted to be an E host and she didn't want a 9-5 job. That's the only thing I was mentioning, it's not right or wrong, it's just so similar!

ETA: DeAnna's Q&A with Fort members

2) What would be your dream job?
    ~My dream job would be doing something in the entertainment business. Like a E! host or an MTV VJ. I'm not really into having a job that it 9-5pm, Monday thru Friday!! Never have and never will be!!
    Last edited by casualfan; 12-17-2008 at 05:19 PM.

In my neucyn (neutral cynic) way of viewing this season, I'm actually hoping that she isn't THE ONE. Just so the early prognostication is shown to be loopy. Not that I wish her ill - not by any means - I'm sure she is a lovely human being...but, this is The Bachelor and a little intrigue goes a long way.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I hope that there is some mystery regarding the F1 but if he feels an attraction for Melissa right from the start, I can see how that may be hard to disguise. I think she is beautiful and for some reason I think they would look perfect together. There is a quality about her that I cannot define, but she reminds me of Jason.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3253854;
    I hope that there is some mystery regarding the F1 but if he feels an attraction for Melissa right from the start, I can see how that may be hard to disguise. I think she is beautiful and for some reason I think they would look perfect together. There is a quality about her that I cannot define, but she reminds me of Jason.
    She reminds me of DeAnna, and that reminds me of Jason.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

There is such certainly amongst many posters that this girl is the final winner. Arielflies, I agree with you. I too would like somone else to "win" for the same reasons. Wonder if it will look like twins if Deanna shows up
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"