Page 9 of 310 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 3094

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3257812;
    Okay, I'm not sure now if Melissa is F1, because she just logged onto Myspace yesterday.

    I'm thinking this is her real one because she is friends with Kari.

    Why would that make her not be the F1...do the F1 suppose to be somewhere else, just wondering. It would be suspicious if she didn't or shut it down, when the show hasn't even started. If this is indeed her real myspace.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3257815;
    Yeah, I heard that too. I don't know though. It's private, so it could be.
    Her real myspace was deleted on Dec. 1; it was the only one that didn't have a DCC picture as the profile pic and was the only one not logged into from Oct. 13-Nov. 30.

    A few of the others are fan sites. And I believe 1 or 2 of them are fake. Because 1)they use DCC pictures-- that can be found on the internet only and 2) they're set to private. You would only set it to private if you were trying to make it look like the real thing, not a fan site.

    Plus, one of the fake ones has Raquel as a friend. The F2 aren't allowed to have contact with any of the other girls from the show until the show is over. And I think even those that aren't convinced Melissa's F1, at least agree that she's in the F2. I'm sure that's one of the reasons she deleted her myspace when she got back. I believe they started this rule after Travis' season. Moana had a myspace and posted things that alluded to her not being chosen.
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-27-2008 at 07:45 PM.

  3. #83
    FORT passerby SkateMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    415

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor;3258253;
    She's a pretty gal, but those stupid fish lips girls and women do in pictures just riles me. Reminds me of Miley Cyrus. Why do they do that? I don't understand the point, they look stupid.
    The picture of Melissa and the other girl, sitting with their beanie hats on, giving the peace sign with their lips puckered....

    Someone has got to find the picture of Deanna from when she was on America's Best Dance Crew. There was a picture of her that looked exactly the same...I just can't find it. Her and Jesse were in green camo colored clothes.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,051

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3258347;
    Her real myspace was deleted on Dec. 1; it was the only one that didn't have a DCC picture as the profile pic and was the only one not logged into from Oct. 13-Nov. 30.

    A few of the others are fan sites. And I believe 1 or 2 of them are fake. Because 1)they use DCC pictures-- that can be found on the internet only and 2) they're set to private. You would only set it to private if you were trying to make it look like the real thing, not a fan site.

    Plus, one of the fake ones has Raquel as a friend. The F2 aren't allowed to have contact with any of the other girls from the show until the show is over. And I think even those that aren't convinced Melissa's F1, at least agree that she's in the F2. I'm sure that's one of the reasons she deleted her myspace when she got back. I believe they started this rule after Travis' season. Moana had a myspace and posted things that alluded to her not being chosen.
    It was no secret that Moana was very good friends with the producers, yet they edited her and her family in a particularly negative fashion. Moana came off looking like an emotional basket case, and her parents looked like religious bigots.
    Moana's Myspace was not private, and it was most definitely run by Moana who held court with her friends and fans. I have often wondered if she was given some leeway by the producers because/as a result of the extreme negative portrayal of a friend for the sake of drama and reality tv.
    Although she never admitted that she lost, the entire time that the season was airing, she wrote and posted mournful, poignant poetry. She grieved through very sad songs, and she answered posts with remarks like, "Did he have to humiliate me in public?" Even w/o the inside info that I had that season, I would have drawn the conclusion that she wasn't F1.

    There must be some legal sticking point which keeps ABC from barring the contestants from accessing MySpace/Facebook once they have been eliminated ( before the show has finished filming). I think the best that ABC must can legally do with the social network postings is to demand that the contestants adhere to their contracts.
    However, I do not foresee anyone ever having the same freedom of movement on a social network as Moana was allowed.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom;3258698;
    The picture of Melissa and the other girl, sitting with their beanie hats on, giving the peace sign with their lips puckered....

    Someone has got to find the picture of Deanna from when she was on America's Best Dance Crew. There was a picture of her that looked exactly the same...I just can't find it. Her and Jesse were in green camo colored clothes.


    That pic? And this one?

    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!

  7. #87
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,616

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3259603;
    melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!
    In my opinion, Melissa wouldn't say this, if she was chosen as f1. No, Jason wouldn't be considered a "boyfriend", per say, but it sounds like a comment one would make that didn't have anyone special in their life. JMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    angelic, i feel the same way, i was just sharing the info i found

  9. #89
    FORT Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,616

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    countthestarsxo - I know. I was just agreeing with you.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  10. #90
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3259608;
    In my opinion, Melissa wouldn't say this, if she was chosen as f1. No, Jason wouldn't be considered a "boyfriend", per say, but it sounds like a comment one would make that didn't have anyone special in their life. JMO.
    UNLESS she is just laying low... and trying to hide it, not trying to be obvious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.