Page 8 of 310 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3257944;
    It could be Melissa in those caps---several of the brunettes are still looking similar to me at this point (though I have no doubt we'll soon be able to identify all of them with just a glimpse of their hairline/bustline/fingernail---LOL). Coziness/physical closeness is not always an accurate indicator, though...think Bevin in Andy's season. Comfort level, passion, and physical contact don't necessarily correlate proportionally to feelings of love. Sometimes they do, just not always...much to the producers' and editors' glee.
    That's true about Bevin/Andy..but then again..Andy was freakin in love..lol

Whomever that woman is (Melissa or Jillian) wrapping herself around his waist, Jason does seem to light up when he sees her. So, just from the screencap at least, he appears to have that bachelor amazing connection. lol

Thanks i<3realitytv! She is beautiful! I see that some red highlights appear in her hair, and I think the girl in plaid shirt also has some highlights in back.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

and we see some curl in her hair so we see that she can be the girl in the black coat being swung around by jason, possibly, although i believe its jillian due to the dreary background that looks more like canada than texas...unless its seattle and shes going to visit his family

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3258041;
    and we see some curl in her hair so we see that she can be the girl in the black coat being swung around by jason, possibly, although i believe its jillian due to the dreary background that looks more like canada than texas...unless its seattle and shes going to visit his family
    Oh, I forgot about Jillian - that might be her. The reason I don't think it is Melissa is because she has a sweet, smaller nose and the girl in black coat has a more prominent nose.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3258049;
    Oh, I forgot about Jillian - that might be her. The reason I don't think it is Melissa is because she has a sweet, smaller nose and the girl in black coat has a more prominent nose.
    To be honest, I don't really see how one can tell what the girl really looks like since she is in what do you say, "action." It's hard for me to tell since she is moving in the picture...

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3258050;
    To be honest, I don't really see how one can tell what the girl really looks like since she is in what do you say, "action." It's hard for me to tell since she is moving in the picture...
    ITA--the action has the photo so blurred to me that I can make out very little detail to say who it is or isn't.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

She's a pretty gal, but those stupid fish lips girls and women do in pictures just riles me. Reminds me of Miley Cyrus. Why do they do that? I don't understand the point, they look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor;3258253;
    She's a pretty gal, but those stupid fish lips girls and women do in pictures just riles me. Reminds me of Miley Cyrus. Why do they do that? I don't understand the point, they look stupid.
    I know what you mean. A lot of young women do it. I don't get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor;3258253;
    It's "kiss lips" (vs. fish lips). Like, right before you blow a kiss to the camera.