Page 7 of 310 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3257815;
    Yeah, I heard that too. I don't know though. It's private, so it could be.
    With so many false leads, I don't know what to think anymore.

I still think Melissa is F1. But, more like 51% sure. Not 100%.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257818;
    With so many false leads, I don't know what to think anymore.

I still think Melissa is F1. But, more like 51% sure. Not 100%.
    Do you think that could be Melissa in the purple? Does that skin tone and body shape look at all like it could possibly be hers?

I was looking at the pictures available here, and I couldn't see anything that showed her from the back in order to see if those could possibly be her hips.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3257852;
    Do you think that could be Melissa in the purple? Does that skin tone and body shape look at all like it could possibly be hers?

I was looking at the pictures available here, and I couldn't see anything that showed her from the back in order to see if those could possibly be her hips.

I am not so good at this sleuthing stuff at all, and I have been reading all the comments about the girl in the purplish dress, I do not think that this is Mellissa her skin tone is definitely "olive", this person skin is to pale to be Melissa

I think it is Naomi in the purple and that she is F2, that Melissa is F1 and TPTB are holding back on Melissa SC because we are so far ahead of the game with all of the rumors/speculation on so many forums. We are seeing Melissa in some SC, but the more revealing ones will most likely be held back a while.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3257857;
    I think it is Naomi in the purple and that she is F2, that Melissa is F1 and TPTB are holding back on Melissa SC because we are so far ahead of the game with all of the rumors/speculation on so many forums. We are seeing Melissa in some SC, but the more revealing ones will most likely be held back a while.
    Totally agree...how much did we see Tessa (Dr Andy's final 1) in the beginning? TPTB are trying to bolster, not decrease, the show tv audience, so will only give out as much info as they have to in order to increase viewership.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3257857;
    Is Melissa the one running into Jason's arms in I think it is a couple of screencaps and then jumping onto him so her legs may be wrapped around his waist? Whomever that is, they do seem very cozy together. As soon as I saw that, I thought, now they seem different from how he is acting with the other women in the screencaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3257937;
    Is Melissa the one running into Jason's arms in I think it is a couple of screencaps and then jumping onto him so her legs may be wrapped around his waist? Whomever that is, they do seem very cozy together. As soon as I saw that, I thought, now they seem different from how he is acting with the other women in the screencaps.
    It could be Melissa in those caps---several of the brunettes are still looking similar to me at this point (though I have no doubt we'll soon be able to identify all of them with just a glimpse of their hairline/bustline/fingernail---LOL). Coziness/physical closeness is not always an accurate indicator, though...think Bevin in Andy's season. Comfort level, passion, and physical contact don't necessarily correlate proportionally to feelings of love. Sometimes they do, just not always...much to the producers' and editors' glee.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3257944;
    It could be Melissa in those caps---several of the brunettes are still looking similar to me at this point (though I have no doubt we'll soon be able to identify all of them with just a glimpse of their hairline/bustline/fingernail---LOL). Coziness/physical closeness is not always an accurate indicator, though...think Bevin in Andy's season. Comfort level, passion, and physical contact don't necessarily correlate proportionally to feelings of love. Sometimes they do, just not always...much to the producers' and editors' glee.
    That's the first thing came to my mind when I saw the SC. Not a good thing when you wrap your legs around him in Bachelor history...IMO, of course.
    Oh, and I don't think that's Melissa, more like Jillian. However, the one in plaid shirt is definitely Melissa, look at the style and length of the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3257969;
    That's the first thing came to my mind when I saw the SC. Not a good thing when you wrap your legs around him in Bachelor history...IMO, of course.
    Oh, and I don't think that's Melissa, more like Jillian. However, the one in plaid shirt is definitely Melissa, look at the style and length of the hair.
    I agree totally with this!
    I was getting use to Melissa as F1 - now I have my doubts.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3257969;
    Unless you are F1 Shayne who was shown in a screencap with her legs very clearly wrapped around Matt while they were in the water.

However, Shayne in many ways was the exception. I agree; generally speaking in this show that is a red flag edit.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan