Page 54 of 310 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Fleiss does this every season the screen cap of Melissa looking upset is not what it seem. During DeAnna's season a screen cap of Jesse in the limo playing with the ring looking upset. Matt's season a screen cap of Shayne looking upset when Matt was making his decision of his final two going to London.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3280751;
    Fleiss does this every season the screen cap of Melissa looking upset is not what it seem. During DeAnna's season a screen cap of Jesse in the limo playing with the ring looking upset. Matt's season a screen cap of Shayne looking upset when Matt was making his decision of his final two going to London.
    I agree with that. I remember last season when we saw that SC of Jesse looking upset we all thought that he was the one going home.

I remember the clip we saw of Melissa wiping her eyes on her 1:1 date with Jason...when we saw the episode, she was wiping her eyes because of the hot sauce.

i think the picture of Melissa crying is from the GH date.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;3281213;
    I was referring to the clip we saw the week before she went on the 1:1 with Jason. It showed a clip of them on the beach & she was wiping her eyes.

I wonder if she's upset having to watch the other's kiss Jason i.e. Megan's kiss. I wouldn't like to see that if I was her. And we know how she reacted to Jillians' date.

Then she picked the wrong show to go on. That is one thing that always bothers me. During Matt's season we had Shayne saying that she doesn't like sharing a guy. This time we have several of the ladies showing that they feel the same way. Makes one wonder if they have ever seen the show before. What did they expect when it is 25 women and ONE guy??? I am not saying that they should have no problem at all with it but it is rather absurd to think that they will be the only one that the bachelor has feelings for or kisses.

FORT Regular

See...I think it's from their LCD....yanno...the women always seem to get emotional during that last romantic dinner when they're telling the guy how they feel. She's probably overcome with emotion telling him she loves him and etc etc. Jason's in the very edge of the shot so it's definately not in the limo after being sent home. It's crying in a good way....not in I'm devistated and going home way I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3281235;
    Then she picked the wrong show to go on. That is one thing that always bothers me. During Matt's season we had Shayne saying that she doesn't like sharing a guy. This time we have several of the ladies showing that they feel the same way. Makes one wonder if they have ever seen the show before. What did they expect when it is 25 women and ONE guy??? I am not saying that they should have no problem at all with it but it is rather absurd to think that they will be the only one that the bachelor has feelings for or kisses.
    Knowing it and experiencing it are two completely different things, I would think. I actually thinks it's weird that some of them have no problem with it. If you really care for someone, it doesn't seem like it would ever feel okay to see or hear about them making out with someone else.

does she have facebook or myspace?