Page 52 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Just a nice cap...........

And Erica looks uneasy (as well she should be).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by aviola713;3278654;
    Does anyone have a SC of it??
    I didn't realize she had a tattoo that says that
    You can see it at the end of this video (LINK). It's from the first season of Making the Team in 2006, when she was first trying out.

BTW, awesome job again Kasha!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirly23;3279495;
    Just a nice cap...........

I thought I saw him with her briefly at the end of the group date! I really like Melissa, and I also loved their date on Monday. I hope all the "mole" speculation is correct and that she is F1. Although I really like Jillian too, there's just something I really like about Melissa and Jason. Did anyone see any clips of Melissa on next weeks episode on the group date (or maybe she doesn't get a date)? I didn't catch anything this time.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah3red;3279541;
    I thought I saw him with her briefly at the end of the group date! I really like Melissa, and I also loved their date on Monday. I hope all the "mole" speculation is correct and that she is F1. Although I really like Jillian too, there's just something I really like about Melissa and Jason. Did anyone see any clips of Melissa on next weeks episode on the group date (or maybe she doesn't get a date)? I didn't catch anything this time.
    Yes she is on the group date. There is pictures on ABCMedianet and there is one of them kissing during the group date too!

Quote Originally Posted by Cavo41;3279547;
    Yes she is on the group date. There is pictures on ABCMedianet and there is one of them kissing during the group date too!
    Thanks! Just checked them out - is she the one in the purple dress? Looks like she's spread all over him- lol. He didn't look like he seemed to mind!

FORT Regular

As anyone figured out what the picture of Melissa upset, wearing a white tip with a scooped neckline? Hate to even mention it, but could she be F2 and this is her limo ride? Love the sparks between them and really hope she and Jason are or will be the real thing

FORT Noob

Quote Originally Posted by moxie 48;3279702;
    As anyone figured out what the picture of Melissa upset, wearing a white tip with a scooped neckline? Hate to even mention it, but could she be F2 and this is her limo ride? Love the sparks between them and really hope she and Jason are or will be the real thing
    that top doesn't look like what one would wear to a FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by moxie 48;3279702;
    Nothing definitive on that screencap yet (that I've seen, anyway). I keep hoping it's from the GH group date.

FORT Regular

The top looks like it has a little sparkle to me