Page 51 of 310 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3277995;
    This may have been discussed, but we got a good look at Melissa's hands last night when they were on the blimp. Sure looks like the hands of the F1!
    I agree karna! I think it was discussed -- in one of these threads, but I think it's worth mentioning again. Looked like a match to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3277791;
    Thanks! Now I have even more excuses to not get anything done around my house!
    nutty in case you need some more distractions there are a couple of videos of the first season of the DCC show that Melissa is featured in as well. They are both really short, so won't keep you too long away from housework

CMT : Videos : Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: The Uniform (close up of the "true love" tattoo )

CMT : Videos : Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Football Clinic 1 (Melissa laying down some pigskin knowledge)

FORT Noob

My first ever post. ahhh what a feeling!

This might just be me, but through out Melissa and Jasons date I couldn't help but just smile. It looked natural.

I read somewhere, dont really remember, that there was a recent picture floating around the web that showed Jason, Melissa, and Ty. I'm not saying there is one, I just read it some where...anyone know anything about what i'm talking about? or is it just fluff?

Quote Originally Posted by Grazivity;3278083;
    My first ever post. ahhh what a feeling!

This might just be me, but through out Melissa and Jasons date I couldn't help but just smile. It looked natural.

I read somewhere, dont really remember, that there was a recent picture floating around the web that showed Jason, Melissa, and Ty. I'm not saying there is one, I just read it some where...anyone know anything about what i'm talking about? or is it just fluff?
    Welcome Grzivity!
    I haven't heard of anything like that, where did you hear it from?

FORT Noob

I read it on another forum (i dont know if im aloud to say the name of it or not)..but the person i was talking with said she had received it from a family member of Jasons..I guessed she has showed it to some of the other users over there..they said its real...but I couldn't get her to show me. I wanted to check over here at FORT to see if anyone has heard of it because I feel like y'all have been ontop of things since the get go...but we'll just have to wait and see i supose!
    Last edited by Grazivity; 01-14-2009 at 05:41 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirly23;3278176;
    I have read on another board some inside scoop. Melissa is having a hard time watching the show. They are talking a lot. That is why maybe why Jason said in his interview with Jimmy Kimmel it would be best if she didn't watch it. He is convincing her that not everything is as it seems. Most of it is edited.

It seems that Jason answers in his latest interviews are scripted. The production and Jason gave away to much in the beginning and now they are trying to cover things up.

I hope that she understands that it was her and 24 other girls, that were there for him (I hope), and he had to see who was best for him. I think that she should be satisfied with the fact that he did in fact pick her, and what is now important is the two of them, and not what was done on the show months ago.

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3278189;
    I hope that she understands that it was her and 24 other girls, that were there for him (I hope), and he had to see who was best for him. I think that she should be satisfied with the fact that he did in fact pick her, and what is now important is the two of them, and not what was done on the show months ago.
    It was interesting to note Melissa's reaction to hearing Jason kissed Jillian first. She was pretty upset even at that early point. I can certainly see her having a hard time actually watching all of this now. I think the participants always feel like "look - there he is cheating on ME" when they watch, but they have to understand that this is all part of what they signed on for and it really is just about sorting out options. Women can be much more emotional about the physical stuff and men less so. That being said, I did see a real difference IMO between Jason's kisses with Melissa and Jillian. Jason and Melissa just seem so into each other and Jason is certainly not one for games or being fake. His heart is out there on his sleeve, and so is Melissa's! I think we are going to get our love story!

BTW, my hubby, who is an excellent judge of character, stated "I have a good feeling about Melissa". He likes her despite her young age and feels she is a sincere girl. So - that's what he is seeing. . . I think it is a plus for Jason if she came on the show just because is was him - she knew he was her type and he stated she is the kind of girl he usually goes for. . .
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

So where is Melissa's "true love" tattoo?

FORT Noob

its on her lower back. actually, its more like its her upper lower back..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Grazivity;3278627;
    its on her lower back. actually, its more like its her upper lower back..
    Does anyone have a SC of it??
    I didn't realize she had a tattoo that says that

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3278860;
    Thanks Julie

Hate to say "I told ya so, guys--BUT I told you so!!
    And I seconded that told ya so too LOL

I mentioned way back when - no clue where - that the name of the boat had been removed/covered LOL - whew - another mystery solved - AGAIN
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON