Page 5 of 310 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3254814;
    Melissa has been at work since Dec 3rd. whether or not she has taken any weekend trips i can not say
    Thanks for answering!!!! How recently have you heard that she has been at work? There was another post with in the hour I think that said it was rummored that Melissa quit her job.

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3254819;
    Thanks for answering!!!! How recently have you heard that she has been at work? There was another post with in the hour I think that said it was rummored that Melissa quit her job.
    as of this week she has not quit her job but that doesn't mean she may not have turned in her 2 weeks notice.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3254822;
    as of this week she has not quit her job but that doesn't mean she may not have turned in her 2 weeks notice.
    Thanks!!!! Keep us posted if anything changes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBachelor;3254754;
    Keep in mind Jason was in the same boat last time. He was away from Ty, and Ty was well cared for. Everyone on this show leaves something behind, whether it's family, a job, a career, friends or pets! There is risk involved for everyone, and it is a consious decision to take that risk. If Jason has an interest in one or all of them, he should keep her around so they both have a chance to get to know each other. The show is stressful and scary at times, but it is also really romantic and make no mistake it is tons of fun! Very few people get to be involved with someone in those settings and even if the single mom got to the very end and got cut at the podium, it is unlikely that she has any regrets for going on the show or for getting that far. If that is the case, good for her for trying, and good for Jason for putting the family issue aside and giving her a chance on her own merits! Otherwise, picking someone for any reason other than they are absolutely perfect for you does nothing but set both of you up for a painful (and not to mention very public) break-up down the road.

No doubt Jason, like every other person who has ever been in his shoes, will know from the first night who his top 2-4 are, but the elimination process allows him to get to see more about the other girls that he may not have had insta-chemistry with. I mean, look at our season, DeAnna didn't choose either guy she later admited were her top two from the very start.

My point is, don't feel sorry for any of these girls just because they got sent home after getting far. And don't pitty the single moms especially over the others just because they have a child and got hurt. If you pitty any of them, do so because you believe they genuinely gave it their all and fell for Jason and left with a bruised/broken heart. But keep in mind the consolation. They got to experience something truly unique, that very few people get to participate in and speaking from experience it does change you (in many positive ways). I put more thought into the time I spend with people now, and I understand more about the importance of communication. It reminded me of how tricky falling in love really is, and how subtle things can derail an otherwise promising relationship. I pay more attention to detail now, and that was my lesson. Everyone comes out of the experience with their own.
    Well, a belated to the Fort, PunkyBachelor! Thanks for the great post. I agree with you on all counts, however, I do wonder if Jason has been swept away by the "romance" of the show so that he may really believe he is in love, but may realize something different down the road away from the show and the spotlight. Almost everyone wants to be in love. Jason does seem to wear his heart on his sleeve as others have mentioned. I wish him well as I do you. I just hope for everyone's sake, this Fleiss produced show doesn't get in the way of his finding true love. Based upon past seasons, I am becomnig more of a pragmatic about the bachelor/bachelorette at looking at it more for entertainment than reality. I hope that made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3254815;
    So it is ok to take somebody who is single to the F2, but not somebody who has a child? So it is much better to break a single person's heart than a mother? I am not understanding the logic of all this. Jason never onced complained that DeAnna should not have taken him to final two. He always was very respectful to the fact that she fell in love with somebody else, and he knew that is the chance he took by signing up. All of the ladies knew what they were signing up for no matter if they were single or had a child. They also were aware of how long they would be away from their child if they were the top four. We all make choices in our lives, and we all have to be responsible for those choices. I am going to be sad for the F2 no matter if she is single or a mother. Punky said it the best in the post above, they all know what they sign up for. Should of Could of is all past tense!! The problem I have with DeAnna is she let Jason get down on one knee and propose when she knew he was not the chosen one, not that she took him to the F2. Now if he lets the lady propose to him, then I would be upset about that, but somehow I dont think that is going to happen.
    And I wonder how all would feel - if lets say - all of the F4 were moms w/kiddos - somebody has to go home!! I don't think it is the mom/kiddo issue - it is who Jason feels the most for - ie - LOVES - single or mom - doesn't matter - it is the person - not the situation they are in.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3254863;
    And I wonder how all would feel - if lets say - all of the F4 were moms w/kiddos - somebody has to go home!! I don't think it is the mom/kiddo issue - it is who Jason feels the most for - ie - LOVES - single or mom - doesn't matter - it is the person - not the situation they are in.
    Exactly! Very well said. The exact point I was trying to get across, but you did a better job than I did.

Thanks Punky for your insights on the show. I think everybody loves hearing about it from an insider's point of view.

Being in Dallas, it will be interesting to see if you get to hang out with Melissa....prior to show ending!!

:0
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3253868;
    There is such certainly amongst many posters that this girl is the final winner. Arielflies, I agree with you. I too would like somone else to "win" for the same reasons. Wonder if it will look like twins if Deanna shows up
    I am with the two of you! Jelle, I also think that Melissa looks an awful lot like de. When de appears toward the end to talk to Jason, I wonder if she gets any onscreen time with the final women. At least from the pictures, I see a big resemblence between de and Melissa.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3254998;
    I am with the two of you! Jelle, I also think that Melissa looks an awful lot like de. When de appears toward the end to talk to Jason, I wonder if she gets any onscreen time with the final women. At least from the pictures, I see a big resemblence between de and Melissa.
    He has now said at least twice ( in his press conference and in a video clip on the haha site) that he is looking for someone "who has that sparkle", "lights up the room when she comes into it", and/or "She loves people and they love her."
    In the press conference, he equated that quality of "lighting up the room" with DeAnna.
    Now, one would assume that a cheerleader would have the kind of pep, energy and sparkle that can light up a room, but we won't know that until we see Melissa in action.
    On the other hand, there are other people in the mix who will also have the ability to "light up the room" as well.
    Any single mom can have a vivacious personality, so we will have to see if that quality jumps out in any of them.

He mentioned in both pieces that the woman needs to have had some kind of experience that makes her ready to settle down to life.
    Has Melissa had any kind of serious or heart-rendering experience in her life (that anyone knows of) that might fit this bill?
    We need to listen for this kind of discussion between the two as this is a big clue that he is giving out.
    He did not in any way specify motherhood in the videoclip, but the single mom would have already had that qualifier.

I agree that Melissa favors DeAnna in my opinion. If she "lights up the room" and has that "sparkle", then she has an edge.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255007;
    He has now said at least twice ( in his press conference and in a video clip on the haha site) that he is looking for someone "who has that sparkle", "lights up the room when she comes into it", and/or "She loves people and they love her."
    In the press conference, he equated that quality of "lighting up the room" with DeAnna.
    Now, one would assume that a cheerleader would have the kind of pep, energy and sparkle that can light up a room, but we won't know that until we see Melissa in action.
    On the other hand, there are other people in the mix who will also have the ability to "light up the room" as well.
    Any single mom can have a vivacious personality, so we will have to see if that quality jumps out in any of them.

He mentioned in both pieces that the woman needs to have had some kind of experience that makes her ready to settle down to life.
    Has Melissa had any kind of serious or heart-rendering experience in her life (that anyone knows of) that might fit this bill?
    We need to listen for this kind of discussion between the two as this is a big clue that he is giving out.
    He did not in any way specify motherhood in the videoclip, but the single mom would have already had that qualifier.

I agree that Melissa favors DeAnna in my opinion. If she "lights up the room" and has that "sparkle", then she has an edge.
    Good points! Let's see who shows a genuine readiness to settle down. We know they will all say it, but let's see who really has that kind of experience you mentioned.