Page 14 of 310 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

do you have any idea of when she returned home from filiming?

perhaps she spent the holidays with family and ran off for a little rendevous with her new fiancee? wishful thinking on my part!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaFan07;3260078;
    I can tell you a few things about her being that I too went to school with her. She has a great personality. She enjoys a good laugh and knows how to have a good time. She is an absolute beautiful person who can dance AMAZING!! She has a lot of friends which says a lot about her character. She is aware of others and thinks of people too. I am surprised she is doing the bachelor because she is not the type of person who tries to always be in the spotlight. She should be a great addition to this season.
    First, thank you, as we always appreciate people who know the contestants sharing with us.
    Now, there seems to be this huge debate going on about Melissa's ambition to be in the entertainment field. Can you tell us if you have any personal knowledge of whether she still aspires toward that - or at least did up until the show started?

Also, can you tell us if there is anything in her past that would fit with Jason's idea of the person needing something in her life which would indicate that she is ready to settle down?
    Has she had any traumatic experiences?
    Does she have any experience with children?

Thank you for sharing these kinds of things with us.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

Returned where a week ago? Does she live in a different city than her family and was home visiting them for the holidays then?

A co-worker says she returned to work Dec. 3. Filming ended right before Thanksgiving.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3260086;
    First, thank you, as we always appreciate people who know the contestants sharing with us.
    Now, there seems to be this huge debate going on about Melissa's ambition to be in the entertainment field. Can you tell us if you have any personal knowledge of whether she still aspires toward that - or at least did up until the show started?

Also, can you tell us if there is anything in her past that would fit with Jason's idea of the person needing something in her life which would indicate that she is ready to settle down?
    Has she had any traumatic experiences?
    Does she have any experience with children?

Thank you for sharing these kinds of things with us.
    I understand how anxious everyone is about knowing more about the bachelorettes on the show. Like I have told other users, I am not one who posts on boards because of time and my job. I decided to post on here because people were speculating about her Myspace page and if she is doing this for her "15 minutes of fame". I came on her to share her personality traits and clear up the truth about her myspace page. As a friend, I do not feel like it is my part to share all of her experiences and thoughts. The only person who knows if she is ready to settle down is Melissa. I know this is not the answer you would want to hear...it is just the answer I would want Melissa to say about me if I was the one on the show. HOwever, I will continue to post CORRECTED posts for those who think they have "facts" on her. I hope you understand!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaFan07;3260090;
    I understand how anxious everyone is about knowing more about the bachelorettes on the show. Like I have told other users, I am not one who posts on boards because of time and my job. I decided to post on here because people were speculating about her Myspace page and if she is doing this for her "15 minutes of fame". I came on her to share her personality traits and clear up the truth about her myspace page. As a friend, I do not feel like it is my part to share all of her experiences and thoughts. The only person who knows if she is ready to settle down is Melissa. I know this is not the answer you would want to hear...it is just the answer I would want Melissa to say about me if I was the one on the show. HOwever, I will continue to post CORRECTED posts for those who think they have "facts" on her. I hope you understand!!

Fair enough , but then....what kind of sleuther would I be if I didn't ask?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fanatic

Thank you for what you feel comfortable posting about your friend. It shows your loyalty which tells me alot about Melissa too!

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3260079;
    do you have any idea of when she returned home from filiming?
    she did not get back to texas until the night of the 2nd. she was back to work on the the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3260084;
    perhaps she spent the holidays with family and ran off for a little rendevous with her new fiancee? wishful thinking on my part!

Thank you very much. It sounds like you are an admirable friend and she sounds like an admirable woman.
    The kind things you have said about her speak volumes.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.