Page 13 of 310 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 3094

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

  1. #121
    FORT Fan surviorwannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Age
    43
    Posts
    372

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3260045;
    Originally Posted by counthestarsxo
    melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!



    I am not involved in Myspace or Facebook. Is it possible to go onto somebody else's account and post under a false name? Could somebody else have been able to log on to this person's account and pretend like she was Melissa? Is that possible?
    anyone can create a facebook or myspace using anyones name. i could create one using her name and posting pictures of her that i have gathered.

  2. #122
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Mountains
    Posts
    496

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3260045;
    Originally Posted by counthestarsxo
    melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!



    I am not involved in Myspace or Facebook. Is it possible to go onto somebody else's account and post under a false name? Could somebody else have been able to log on to this person's account and pretend like she was Melissa? Is that possible?
    Yes it is more than possible. It would take all of three minutes to steal pics from a public site and start a facebook page w/ someone elses name. All you need is valid email. Yahoo, hotmail, etc.

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    it came from the myspace that was posted on the facebook/myspace thread on page 4 i think, according to her friends its a fake one or a fan one which i believe now

  4. #124
    FORT Fan surviorwannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Age
    43
    Posts
    372

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3260053;
    so if abc asked her to delete her myspace like her friend says thats a good sign shes at least F2 right?
    they are all suppose to delete them or set them to private before they do the show. once they are back they can revive them. melissa deleted her account because she wanted her privacy.

  5. #125
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capn Ron;3260048;
    To cover a few posts earlier. It's hard not to laugh at some of the "facts" people have. First off I do know Melissa personally. We went to high school together and she is best friends with a good friend of mine. This same friend is also her roomate, although she has not moved in since she returned from filiming as she spent the holidays with her family. As for the myspace thing goes. Anyone who actually does know her, knows that she very rarely used a DCC pic as her profile pic and hasn't for the past year aside from last years calender shoot. All the profiles out there now are ALL DCC pics, not a personal pic. If infact it "has" to be her real page because she is friends with Kari, how do you explain the fact that not one of my friends has her as a friend when most of them did before abc asked her to delete it. The speculation is very entertaining though so keep it up!

    Please be kind and patient with those of us who are more ignorant as we try to get to the bottom of things which is what we do when we try to sleuthe out the answers.
    In light of the fact that none of us knows Melissa, has access to her or can personally ask her the questions we are trying to figure out, we are doing the best that we can!!!!

    However, I would dearly love to have some accurate answers, so I most humbly extend an invitation to you to join us.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  6. #126
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capn Ron;3260048;
    To cover a few posts earlier. It's hard not to laugh at some of the "facts" people have. First off I do know Melissa personally. We went to high school together and she is best friends with a good friend of mine. This same friend is also her roomate, although she has not moved in since she returned from filiming as she spent the holidays with her family. As for the myspace thing goes. Anyone who actually does know her, knows that she very rarely used a DCC pic as her profile pic and hasn't for the past year aside from last years calender shoot. All the profiles out there now are ALL DCC pics, not a personal pic. If infact it "has" to be her real page because she is friends with Kari, how do you explain the fact that not one of my friends has her as a friend when most of them did before abc asked her to delete it. The speculation is very entertaining though so keep it up!
    to the Fort!! Thanks for the information. I hope you continue to post! Can you tell us anything about Melissa...perhaps something about her, as a person, that we would not necessarily get from watching the show? Did it suprise you that she did The Bachelor? Can you see her falling in love and moving to Seattle?

  7. #127
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Mountains
    Posts
    496

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capn Ron;3260048;
    To cover a few posts earlier. It's hard not to laugh at some of the "facts" people have. First off I do know Melissa personally. We went to high school together and she is best friends with a good friend of mine. This same friend is also her roomate, although she has not moved in since she returned from filiming as she spent the holidays with her family. As for the myspace thing goes. Anyone who actually does know her, knows that she very rarely used a DCC pic as her profile pic and hasn't for the past year aside from last years calender shoot. All the profiles out there now are ALL DCC pics, not a personal pic. If infact it "has" to be her real page because she is friends with Kari, how do you explain the fact that not one of my friends has her as a friend when most of them did before abc asked her to delete it. The speculation is very entertaining though so keep it up!
    Thank you capn Ron, the voice of reason. Not all posters on this and other boards are like that. Welcome and many of us love Melissa! Thanks for posting!

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3260057;
    anyone can create a facebook or myspace using anyones name. i could create one using her name and posting pictures of her that i have gathered.
    Because you have established an account, fake as it may be, you could then go on someone else's account and post under the name "Melissa"?
    Gee....it sounds like the ABC Board.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  9. #129
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Thanks!

    Hopefully now we can finally put to rest the Melissa myspace thing. Between countthestars saying the comment came from one of the fake Melissa's and her friend confirming she no longer has a myspace.
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-30-2008 at 03:53 PM.

  10. #130
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3

    Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3260064;
    to the Fort!! Thanks for the information. I hope you continue to post! Can you tell us anything about Melissa...perhaps something about her, as a person, that we would not necessarily get from watching the show? Did it suprise you that she did The Bachelor? Can you see her falling in love and moving to Seattle?

    I can tell you a few things about her being that I too went to school with her. She has a great personality. She enjoys a good laugh and knows how to have a good time. She is an absolute beautiful person who can dance AMAZING!! She has a lot of friends which says a lot about her character. She is aware of others and thinks of people too. I am surprised she is doing the bachelor because she is not the type of person who tries to always be in the spotlight. She should be a great addition to this season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.