Page 12 of 310 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3257857;
    I think it is Naomi in the purple and that she is F2, that Melissa is F1 and TPTB are holding back on Melissa SC because we are so far ahead of the game with all of the rumors/speculation on so many forums. We are seeing Melissa in some SC, but the more revealing ones will most likely be held back a while.
    if it was naomi you would be able to see her tattoo in the purple dress pic and you don't see a tattoo. one that big would be hard to cover up

FORT Fogey

Originally Posted by counthestarsxo
    melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3260032;
    :nono No she did not write that!

I am not involved in Myspace or Facebook. Is it possible to go onto somebody else's account and post under a false name? Could somebody else have been able to log on to this person's account and pretend like she was Melissa? Is that possible?
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

The comments about Melissa, there is nothing wrong in putting your best foot forward.

Anyway like the other girls on the show I am sure Melissa is sweet and has several good qualities. I am not writing to discredit her. I do not know her and I do not even have a favourite My comments were to emphasize the fact that she may have access to the ms page and the reasons for my thoughts.

Sorry if I rubbed some the wrong way. No offence intended

FORT Newbie

To cover a few posts earlier. It's hard not to laugh at some of the "facts" people have. First off I do know Melissa personally. We went to high school together and she is best friends with a good friend of mine. This same friend is also her roomate, although she has not moved in since she returned from filiming as she spent the holidays with her family. As for the myspace thing goes. Anyone who actually does know her, knows that she very rarely used a DCC pic as her profile pic and hasn't for the past year aside from last years calender shoot. All the profiles out there now are ALL DCC pics, not a personal pic. If infact it "has" to be her real page because she is friends with Kari, how do you explain the fact that not one of my friends has her as a friend when most of them did before abc asked her to delete it. The speculation is very entertaining though so keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3259628;
    What myspace was it that she signed into after filming was done? Has that one since been cancelled?
    she signed into her account.. the only real one on dec 1st. she then deleted the myspace account. she did not create another one.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaFan07;3260031;
    This is driving me crazy...and I vowed that I was not going to get on here but feel I need to. I went to school with Melissa and have known her for a several years. She is a great girl with a fun personality. She has deleted her Myspace and the one that you are seeing is not HER ORIGINAL. She deleted it earlier this month and YES there were MANY MANY pictures of her that were not just DCC. There were pics with her family and other friends. Please stop making guesses until you know for sure.
    MELISSAFAN - thank you for posting the above - there is much more to Melissa than just a myspace/facebook page and her DCC experience. She is obviously intelligent - college educated - looks to be a very personable and pretty gal. I agree that no one should be judged one dimensionally - every person is 3D. It is not right to judge folks based on still photo's - short film clips or by what someone else may have responsibility for - ie-setting up a fake myspace page - if that is what this is all about - maybe to discredit her.

I also believe that the present myspace page is not of her making - the original one did get taken down on/around 12/1. If she made it as far as is suspected - I can't see her doing anything to jeopordize herself - probably way too busy to be bothered anyways LOL.

I hope you stick around
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

so if abc asked her to delete her myspace like her friend says thats a good sign shes at least F2 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3260039;
    So you think this was written by someone other than Melissa but attributed to Melissa:

melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th

This is really, really important that we get to the bottom of this. Thanks!
    someone posing as melissa could have wrote that. melissa does not have a facebook or a myspace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3260045;
    Originally Posted by counthestarsxo
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!

I am not involved in Myspace or Facebook. Is it possible to go onto somebody else's account and post under a false name? Could somebody else have been able to log on to this person's account and pretend like she was Melissa? Is that possible?
    Melissa's REAL account was deleted a month ago when she got back from filming. The comment did not come from that one.

But there are 5 or 6 other 'Melissa Rycroft' myspaces. Most are fan sites, but it seems one of them is actually try to make it seem as if they are Melissa.

LINK

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3260053;
    so if abc asked her to delete her myspace like her friend says thats a good sign shes at least F2 right?
    What myspace/facebook did the comment come from?