Page 11 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Yes and her hair is longer than it is now..
    But Thank you for posting them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3259636;
    wether or not this myspace that i am getting these pictures from is real or not i figured id share because shes a potential F1
    And thank you for that.

I just don't want people thinking that that's really her.

FORT Fogey

Someone posting on the other board says he knows her. And that her most recent ex-boyfriend's name was Ty. How's that for irony?

In the pic below, I think Melissa looks just like Mandy Moore with her dark hair. She's stunning! Anyone else??

Thanks Dreamer!!!

FORT Fogey

Regarding Melissa not having a myspace or facebook page I am quite skeptical.

Erica, Kari and Lauren all have her as a friend. When Melissa visited her page we were told it was not hers but someone else. Remember we insisted that Megan had deleted her page and the one on myspace was not hers. That someone else had accessed this site etc.

Melissa's persona is that she was a DCC. Until she has another important role in her life that is what her front is. Just like the beauty queens always have somewhere on the page pictures of competitions they won etc. Miss this or Miss that. Showing these pictures keep the dream alive so there is nothing wrong with most or all her pictures being DCC. Would she have that may exotic and beautiful pictures from her job as a sales representative??

Also for public people it is not abnormal to have 2 sites. Maybe one is private but they still have access and use the IS Melissa's.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3259959;

Erica, Kari and Lauren all have her as a friend. When Melissa visited her page we were told it was not hers but someone else. Remember we insisted that Megan had deleted her page and the one on myspace was not hers. That someone else had accessed this site etc.

Melissa's persona is that she was a DCC. Until she has another important role in her life that is what her front is. Just like the beauty queens always have somewhere on the page pictures of competitions they won etc. Miss this or Miss that. Showing these pictures keep the dream alive so there is nothing wrong with most or all her pictures being DCC. Would she have that may exotic and beautiful pictures from her job as a sales representative??

Also for public people it is not abnormal to have 2 sites. Maybe one is private but they still have access and use the IS Melissa's.

This is driving me crazy...and I vowed that I was not going to get on here but feel I need to. I went to school with Melissa and have known her for a several years. She is a great girl with a fun personality. She has deleted her Myspace and the one that you are seeing is not HER ORIGINAL. She deleted it earlier this month and YES there were MANY MANY pictures of her that were not just DCC. There were pics with her family and other friends. Please stop making guesses until you know for sure.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3259603;
    melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th.. she may not have a boyfriend..but possibly a fiancee that she cant take pictures with yet!
    :nono No she did not write that!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3259959;

Assuming that a woman, who has been a cheerleader professionally has nothing else in her life or character besides the "front" is rather dismissive of her intellect. The woman is more than a cheerleader. I am sure that she has more to her life than just a few seasons of DC cheerleading. Oh, and MANY pageant winners (even National winners) do not have their pics up on fb or ms. I know whereof I speak!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaFan07;3260031;
    This is driving me crazy...and I vowed that I was not going to get on here but feel I need to. I went to school with Melissa and have known her for a several years. She is a great girl with a fun personality. She has deleted her Myspace and the one that you are seeing is not HER ORIGINAL. She deleted it earlier this month and YES there were MANY MANY pictures of her that were not just DCC. There were pics with her family and other friends. Please stop making guesses until you know for sure.
    So you think this was written by someone other than Melissa but attributed to Melissa:

melissa wrote on a friends facebook wall saying this..."You have some great pictures on your page. My pictures are okay but they aren't as good as yours.
    I don't have a boyfriend so I don't have that kind of magic in my pictures" on december 6th

This is really, really important that we get to the bottom of this. Thanks!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257818;
    With so many false leads, I don't know what to think anymore.

I still think Melissa is F1. But, more like 51% sure. Not 100%.
    now u are starting to confuse me.. first you say melissa then you say meghan... which one is it?