Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by simplyfine;3293211;
    I respectfully disagree... at least where Jason is concerned. He is not acting- he's a self-proclaimed appalling actor and we got to see him in action just last week. This man is looking for love- as his actions and choices of women attest to.

Yes, there are always the Shayne's hangin' around who really are acting... but I'm pleasantly surprised this season with some very real and engaging women as well. I really like Jason's final five!!

I don't think he's acting. He is poised in front of the camera, but he can't fake his emotions convincingly.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever;3293218;
    I went back and got this SC mainly for her nails..

Looks like the proposal pic huh?

There is a better SC with Jason & Melissa on the blimp date. Her hand is resting on his leg and you can clearly see her hand with a french manicure.

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=ZulaMay;3293220;]I don't think he's acting. He is poised in front of the camera, but he can't fake his emotions convincingly.[/QUOTE]

That why that picture of him leaning over the balcony crying is so worrisome. He looks so upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3293227;
    There is a better SC with Jason & Melissa on the blimp date. Her hand is resting on his leg and you can clearly see her hand with a french manicure.

Quote Originally Posted by simplyfine;3293211;
    I respectfully disagree... at least where Jason is concerned. He is not acting- he's a self-proclaimed appalling actor and we got to see him in action just last week. This man is looking for love- as his actions and choices of women attest to.

Yes, there are always the Shayne's hangin' around who really are acting... but I'm pleasantly surprised this season with some very real and engaging women as well. I really like Jason's final five!!
    I don't really mean they're professional actors or even want to get into acting, but they have to be drama queens or attention seekers to a certain degree to be successful on this show or even want to go on this show. Or those who are just doing it for the experience or adventure are more there to "win the game" than actually marry the guy. Otherwise we would see way more ladies leaving on their own terms (how can he be marriage material for all of them? if they had him plus 24 other guys to pick from, would they all really pick him?). So if the "winner" was really just a competitive person and eventually tries to settle into real life with her prize, it's not surprising that it rarely works out. Onto the next adventure, onto the next competition...

of course once in a while there may be a few who are there for genuine reasons and who may manage to eventually block out the camera crew, etc. But I think they are few and far between.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3293228;
    [QUOTE=ZulaMay;3293220;]I don't think he's acting. He is poised in front of the camera, but he can't fake his emotions convincingly.

That why that picture of him leaning over the balcony crying is so worrisome. He looks so upset.[/QUOTE]

I think the only thing that would upset Jason that much would be if the F2 is just a complete emotional wreck or does something over-the-top when he sends her home. He said that hurting the women was the hardest thing about doing the show. What's weird is, at this point I don't see Molly doing that. Yet I am sure he proposes to Melissa. Weird.

And that's why I am sure it is Melissa....she doesn't seem to be purely competetive. Molly does. And why did they cut out the part where Melissa says I am not here to win....I'm here to fall in love.?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The Steve brouhaha today got everyone riled up - even the true romantics. I'm reading that extra edge to everyones' posts. IMO Melissa is still the F1 and how she and Jason managed their lives from the FRC onward is for them. However, it is true that producers manage their lives up to that point and in interviews and post show filming...but, I'm going to give these two kids the benefit of the doubt in that they will work it all out; and this summer the paps will have photos of them walking down a street smiling.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3293231;

of course once in a while there may be a few who are there for genuine reasons and who may manage to eventually block out the camera crew, etc. But I think they are few and far between.
    I think you are right! I do believe that Jason seems to be the real deal, though. I just hope he doesn't end up getting corrupted - like with Deanna. That may sound harsh, but one of the things I loved about Deanna was just how normal she seemed (me being a normal person myself, it was refreshing to see her on Brad's season). It seemed like during the Bachelorette process, she changed some - she even admitted it on the finale when Jason asked her. I just hope the same won't happen to Jason - luckily, he's got a little 3 year old boy who will most likely keep him grounded. I'm the most hopeful about him than I have been of all the Bachelors we've seen over the 13 seasons. I just hope he chooses a well grounded girl who can make him really happy for the rest of their lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3293243;
    The Steve brouhaha today got everyone riled up - even the true romantics. I'm reading that extra edge to everyones' posts. IMO Melissa is still the F1 and how she and Jason managed their lives from the FRC onward is for them. However, it is true that producers manage their lives up to that point and in interviews and post show filming...but, I'm going to give these two kids the benefit of the doubt in that they will work it all out; and this summer the paps will have photos of them walking down a street smiling.

Well said, Ariel!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah3red;3293244;
    I think you are right! I do believe that Jason seems to be the real deal, though. I just hope he doesn't end up getting corrupted - like with Deanna. That may sound harsh, but one of the things I loved about Deanna was just how normal she seemed (me being a normal person myself, it was refreshing to see her on Brad's season). It seemed like during the Bachelorette process, she changed some - she even admitted it on the finale when Jason asked her. I just hope the same won't happen to Jason - luckily, he's got a little 3 year old boy who will most likely keep him grounded. I'm the most hopeful about him than I have been of all the Bachelors we've seen over the 13 seasons. I just hope he chooses a well grounded girl who can make him really happy for the rest of their lives!

I also think Jason's being real and has genuine intentions, and also hope he's able to pick the right girl (whoever she is) - so many guys can't help but think with the wrong head, or are easily fooled by girls who are obviously saying what they want to hear...we'll soon find out! But for the sake of him and his son whichever girl he chooses better be mature and ready enough to be fully committed