Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3292995;
    But a couple of hours on a houseboat in the company of more than a dozen producers, directors, unit managers, sound, lighting, camera people would tip it for him??? There are limits to my ability to suspend disbelief.
    Obviously, I can't suspend my disbelief as a viewer of this show. I remember when the tourist who'd seen the Tahoe filming during Andy Baldwin's season posted a pic of that romantic kiss between Andy and Stephanie T (wasn't it?). The close-up was a smooch. The long shot was a backdrop of all that crew toting all that equipment. Now that was a dose of reality in my reality tv. And what was it that Jason said about the cameras being a foot away from him when he first kissed Melissa? "I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3293009;
    I was devoted to the "crew saw it first" theory during Andy and Tessa season, which was advanced by Chris Harrison and others. Of course, it was a load of crap. Andy gave a Bravo TV video blog interview last summer bragging that the crew had never seen hotter make-out sessions than his with Bevin (yes, what a jerk). The crew mostly laugh AT these people. That and a lot of liquor is how they live with themselves at the end of a long day of filming this show.
    Ugh. What a jerk! I'd like to think Jason is nicer than that. Oh well.

If you have ever seen photos of the crew in action--it is a group effort. You don't just see a couple of film people there discreetly doing their thing.
    This season alone we have caught some "crew" in our scs--the one of Jason anguishing over the balcony is a good example. It is amazing(gulp gulp) that any real emotion is expressed at all with all the crew in your face and up your wazzoo. Maybe that is what Jason is anguishing over--the lack of privacy.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

seriously, these people are all far more actors than "looking for love & being themselves"

Jason keeps saying he needed someone who has had a major life experience - what's Melissa's? THat she's had surgery???!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3293191;
    Jason keeps saying he needed someone who has had a major life experience - what's Melissa's? THat she's had surgery???!
    I don't know..but there is more that we don't know about her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3293191;

She was in a long term relationship from age 15-22 and wants to be a teacher. Then Jason swooned.

looking forward to the HTDs to find out more about these girls! So far there's been way too much focus on the drama, not enough on getting to know the girls, so it's hard to judge the situation and the girls! I really really hope they have normal conversations that just don't make it to TV because they're not entertaining enough....

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3293130;
    seriously, these people are all far more actors than "looking for love & being themselves"
    I respectfully disagree... at least where Jason is concerned. He is not acting- he's a self-proclaimed appalling actor and we got to see him in action just last week. This man is looking for love- as his actions and choices of women attest to.

Yes, there are always the Shayne's hangin' around who really are acting... but I'm pleasantly surprised this season with some very real and engaging women as well. I really like Jason's final five!!

I went back and got this SC mainly for her nails..

Looks like the proposal pic huh?