Page 10 of 310 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa **Spoilers**

Re: Melissa **Spoilers**

I'm just not sure Melissa would go to those lengths and say all of that if she were f1..In the past, have any of the women tried to "throw us off track" in myspace like that?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I don't think there has been a F1 on myspace before..

FORT Fogey

Again, Melissa does NOT have a myspace any more.

I get that there are pictures of her not in her DCC uniform, but they are still all DCC pictures. Notice all the other girls in the pictures are DCC as well...

I still have yet to see a non-DCC related picture on any of these other myspaces. The only one that did was her real one that was deleted on Dec. 1. It was set to private but the profile picture was of her outside of a restaurant or something shrugging her shoulders.

Btw, not only are the F2 not allowed to have contact with the other girls until filming is done. But Jason also wasn't able to have a myspace until then either. He started his a few hours before the finale aired. I think that's a new rule.

see the screencap thread for personal pics she had on her myspace that i have posted here. i really believe its hers

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3259621;
    Again, Melissa does NOT have a myspace any more.

I get that there are pictures of her not in her DCC uniform, but they are still all DCC pictures. Notice all the other girls in the pictures are DCC as well...

I still have yet to see a non-DCC related picture on any of these other myspaces. The only one that did was her real one that was deleted on Dec. 1. It was set to private but the profile picture was of her outside of a restaurant or something shrugging her shoulders.

Btw, not only are the F2 not allowed to have contact with the other girls until filming is done. But Jason also wasn't able to have a myspace until then either. He started his a few hours before the finale aired. I think that's a new rule.
    What myspace was it that she signed into after filming was done? Has that one since been cancelled?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3259625;
    see the screencap thread for personal pics she had on her myspace that i have posted here. i really believe its hers
    Again, all DCC-related pictures still. The other girls in the 1st and 4th are DCC (or were DCC when she was). Like you said, the spray tanning thing is something they had to do when they were DCC. (DCC actually has a partnership with a spray tanning company) I can't tell who the girl is in the third picture, but I'm guessing she's a DCC as well since she's wearing a Cowboys hat.

So...she deleted her myspace. Only to restart it days later, using only pictures that are a year or two old and were all taken while she was a DCC? Sorry, I don't believe that at all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3259628;
    What myspace was it that she signed into after filming was done? Has that one since been cancelled?
    That's the one I'm talking about. Her one and only real one. It was the one (the only one) that had a personal picture as the profile pic and wasn't logged into from Oct. 13 to Nov. 30 She logged in again for the first time on Nov. 30th and she deleted it the next day. I think she actually might've deleted it when she logged in for the first time, the day before. Sometimes it takes 24 hours for it to be deleted after you request it.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3259630;
    Again, all DCC-related pictures still. The other girls in the 1st and 4th are DCC (or were DCC when she was). Like you said, the spray tanning thing is something they had to do when they were DCC. (DCC actually has a partnership with a spray tanning company) I can't tell who the girl is in the third picture, but I'm guessing she's a DCC as well since she's wearing a Cowboys hat.

So...she deleted her myspace. Only to restart it days later, using only pictures that are a year or two old and were all taken while she was a DCC? Sorry, I don't believe that at all.
    Kyla, what about a facebook? Would she not be allowed to have that either?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

wether or not this myspace that i am getting these pictures from is real or not i figured id share because shes a potential F1

Those pics are from the fan DCC Melissa had up in the past. It's not her real myspace. All those pics are old ones from the one you can see from her public one.