Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Megan **Spoilers**

Megan

Currently Resides in: Sewickley, PA

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3253534;

Megan

Currently Resides in: Sewickley, PA
    So, she is the Megan that knowitall says is on the show! (single mom.) She's gorgeous!

I live in Sewickley....I haven't heard or seen anything concerning her. I don't know exactly where she lives, but this town is not that big! I'm sure once the show starts airing, there will be a write-up in our local paper. She is stunning. I would venture to say that if she coaches lacrosse, she worked for Sewickley Academy.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3253643;
    I live in Sewickley....I haven't heard or seen anything concerning her. I don't know exactly where she lives, but this town is not that big! I'm sure once the show starts airing, there will be a write-up in our local paper. She is stunning. I would venture to say that if she coaches lacrosse, she worked for Sewickley Academy.
    WOW! How fun this must be for you having someone from your town on the show. She is beautiful! Please keep us updated!!!!

FORT Regular

Gruder - Do you have anyway to find out if she is actually working at that school now?
    If she is F1 then she is moving to Seattle.... I wonder if she would be working there until the last show airs or if she would resign and begin her search for a job in Seattle and pack etc while waiting for the last show airs? If she is not working there anymore then that is a big red flag for us

FORT Newbie

We have client's in Sewickley too, until I worked for this company I had never heard of this town. Now in the space of a couple of months, I see the name of it again. Interesting.. Wonder if our client knows of her, how to broach the subject *hmmmm*

Wow, Knowitall is on a roll. Megan IS a gorgeous single mom and coach just like she said. She's also right about Jill and confirming there is no Tina. I'm beginning to think Megan can very well be Final 1 just like she said. Knowitall please don't disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3253720;
    Wow, Knowitall is on a roll. Megan IS a gorgeous single mom and coach just like she said. She's also right about Jill and confirming there is no Tina. I'm beginning to think Megan can very well be Final 1 just like she said. Knowitall please don't disappear.
    Oh yes I forgot that knowitall also told us that there wasn't a Tina on the show. Very interesting. I would not mind at all if Megan was the final 1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3253723;
    Oh yes I forgot that knowitall also told us that there wasn't a Tina on the show. Very interesting. I would not mind at all if Megan was the final 1.
    It doesn't make sense. She says her only connection to Megan or the show is that her sister goes to the high school Megan coaches at, and her sister's friends with girls that are on the team she coaches. Yet she's able to tell us who's F1, F2, and say that girls we thought were on the show were not.

I hate to say this, but if anything I think this gives substance to the thought that the poster was a plant. The show hasn't even started yet and we already figured out who was F1. So they wanted to throw a curve ball in there to create some doubt. And it worked!

But I do think Megan may be F2. The thing about plants is that the person they want us to think wins, goes far but doesn't win. And there were already rumors that F2 was a mom. So maybe Megan is F2?

FORT Regular

I guess the other possibility about knowitall, although I don't think it's as likely as her being a plant, is that she knows Megan a lot better than she's leading on to keep herself from getting into some kind of trouble...either with Megan or TPTB.

Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast