Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 336

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Was it ever mentioned on here about Megan posting on the ABC board?

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3256395;
    Was it ever mentioned on here about Megan posting on the ABC board?
    Do you think she was incognito?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  3. #73
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256396;
    Do you think she was incognito?
    I just checked and the thread was deleted, but I saved the post.

    It was posted in a thread, 'Megan' and they were discussing the photo with the tan lines from her myspace.

    Then someone posted this...

    It varies.... mine were exclusively br-eastfed for 15 months and 9 months, respectively. The first went straight to cows milk the second went to formula then cow's milk.

    Many people do a combination of mothers milk and formula. If she would even consider leaving him for an extended period of time when he is still so young then I would venture the guess that he is not br-east fed.

    The more we talk about this... the more I am starting to dislike this woman.

    I couldn't be away form my babies for more than 2 hours when they were that age. For her to abandon her baby to do this crappy show... OMG don't even get me started!

    If Jason is such a good guy, he should steer clear of this one. BAD MOMMY>>>> embarrassed angryangryangryangryangry

    There is still a double standard... he won't respect her for doing this. Just sayin.
    And Megan (mp_itsme) replied with this:

    Ok...

    I respect everyone's right to say whatever they may please about me . Seldom will I take the time to defend myself, but I will not let adults talk this way when an innnocent child is the subject. I'd like to quickly address the ignorance regarding a personal picture of mine, taken by my mother when my son was just weeks old. Deacon is over 17 months old now- that picture was taken well over a year ago.... Almost a year and a half ago. Seeing as he was just weeks old, yes, I was indeed lactating. I would also like to make it clear that I, nor would any of the women on the show leave an infant "abandoned," as you say, to do a "crappy" show. Not all of us have picture-perfect lives where our children have involved/alive fathers to serve as male role models. What I did, I did FOR my son. I don't care how selfish a person may be; children make anyone selfless. Whether or not I was ready to move on I knew it was what in Deacon's best interest. Also, he got to spend quality time with his granparents who love him more than life and were ecstatic at the opportunity to have him all to themselves. I could care less what you think about me (or anyone else you DONT know), because you're not God. Hate to break it to ya, but what you write on a "crappy" message board doesn't matter. I was not br-east feeding when I was filming, because it's kind of weird this day in age to bre-ast-feed a toddler who could walk up to me, tell me he wanted to nurse in perfect english and then help himself. ehh? I don't mean to insult anyone who likes coming on a mesage board as a hobby, (because I would not ever call someone's hobby "crappy") but I will adress ignorance dead in its tracks when it has to do with my innocent, angel of a son who doesn't deserve for some stranger to announce on the internet that he has a "bad mommy." I did the show under the conditions that if I was gone for more than a week, production would be flying my son and my mother out to see me. Producers offered that up themselves from the gitgo, and just because you don't see Deacon in any commercials doesn't necessarily mean he was "abandoned." I hope ya'll think about the fact that we are all real people, with real feelings, and I'm sure I speak on behalf of my whole cast when I say that none of us would sit here and judge any of you, whether we knew you or not.

    All that being said... I sincerely, greatly appreciate the support and positive comments towards my involvement with the show as well as everything positive said about all of the other contestants. I will not be the first to tell you they are all beautiful women, inside and out. Not one of us deserves to be trashed on the internet; posters, bloggers or contestants.

    Everyone have a Happy Holiday and may God bless you ALL.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3256398;
    I just checked and the thread was deleted, but I saved the post.

    It was posted in a thread, 'Megan' and they were discussing the photo with the tan lines from her myspace.

    Then someone posted this...



    And Megan (mp_itsme) replied with this:
    All of that was on here? Was it in the middle of the night?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  5. #75
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256403;
    All of that was on here? Was it in the middle of the night?
    Not here - on the alphabet board
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256403;
    All of that was on here? Was it in the middle of the night?
    No, the ABC board (Saturday night, I think) at like 1am.

  7. #77
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3256404;
    Not here - on the alphabet board
    That explains the tacky first post! However, when I checked she appeared to have a lot of fans over there.

    I hope if she reads us, she realizes that the majority of us don't condemn her at all. We wish her well and hope she enjoyed her experience however long it lasted.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  8. #78
    FORT Fanatic RealityTV Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    559

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256408;
    That explains the tacky first post! However, when I checked she appeared to have a lot of fans over there.

    I hope if she reads us, she realizes that the majority of us don't condemn her at all. We wish her well and hope she enjoyed her experience however long it lasted.

    I agree! I can't wait to see her on the show, I know she will be the one I will be making videos of. She is the prettiest of all the ladies, IMO and seems so humble and down to earth. I just hope that she won't have a bad edit.

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3256411;
    I agree! I can't wait to see her on the show, I know she will be the one I will be making videos of. She is the prettiest of all the ladies, IMO and seems so humble and down to earth. I just hope that she won't have a bad edit.
    Me too.

    I wish she would post here than there myself. I don't see how people can post there anyway, it's so strangely set up.

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,780

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3256398;
    I just checked and the thread was deleted, but I saved the post.

    It was posted in a thread, 'Megan' and they were discussing the photo with the tan lines from her myspace.

    Then someone posted this...



    And Megan (mp_itsme) replied with this:

    I respect everyone's right to say whatever they may please about me . Seldom will I take the time to defend myself, but I will not let adults talk this way when an innnocent child is the subject. Not all of us have picture-perfect lives where our children have involved/alive fathers to serve as male role models. What I did, I did FOR my son. I don't care how selfish a person may be; children make anyone selfless. Whether or not I was ready to move on I knew it was what in Deacon's best interest. Also, he got to spend quality time with his granparents who love him more than life and were ecstatic at the opportunity to have him all to themselves






    If this is indeed Megan who posted on the ABC site, then we have her heartfelt reasoning for being on the show, and it had nothing to do with either wanting an adventure or with wanting fame and/or publicity.
    It would be interesting to read the application forms throughout the seasons to see what reasons applicants list for wanting to be on the show.
    We just might get a few surprises.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.