Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255350;
    On Megan's facebook page she posts at 1:52pm on 11/21/08 "Megan is recovering from freezing at the Steelers game last night."- that means would have been at the game on 11/20/08

Trust me, this is her real page - it is private, she has posted several new pictures of her son Deacon with in the last week - even a new picture of herself. Many of her college friends from VA have been posting things about her being on the show, in US weekley etc, one even mentioned something about having a premier party at her house for the show. There are several other posts on there where she is talking about being in a fashon show on Dec 3.
    I wish she would do a fan type page on myspace and share pics of her and her son! He's so darn CUTE!

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255350;
    On Megan's facebook page she posts at 1:52pm on 11/21/08 "Megan is recovering from freezing at the Steelers game last night."- that means would have been at the game on 11/20/08

Trust me, this is her real page - it is private, she has posted several new pictures of her son Deacon with in the last week - even a new picture of herself. Many of her college friends from VA have been posting things about her being on the show, in US weekley etc, one even mentioned something about having a premier party at her house for the show. There are several other posts on there where she is talking about being in a fashon show on Dec 3.
    Yes, it looks very real to me too. I really like Megan, and win or lose, I hope she found the show a positive experience, but time will tell.

FORT Fan

I was hoping that Megan would be final one, but having read all this about her facebook, I am convinced that she is not.

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3255389;
    I was hoping that Megan would be final one, but having read all this about her facebook, I am convinced that she is not.
    Same here. Reminds me of last season when Jeremy was found home before the FRC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3255394;
    Same here. Reminds me of last season when Jeremy was found home before the FRC.
    What we don't know about the Bachelor and the Bachettes is: How similar are their lifestyles/the way they think? What do they have in common? Do they have similar goals in life, etc?

Unbeknownst to us, they may find in initial and/or simple conversations that there are significant enough differences in the way that they think to realize there really isn't the right connection there.

He may have been blown over by her beauty ( and probably was), but maybe after they had communicated a while, he or maybe both of them realized that they weren't similar enough to continue on.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Me too. Sounds like she is another F3 boot.

I was hoping she was F1! She looks like she would be the one for Jason. I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3255400;
    Me too. Sounds like she is another F3 boot.
    Too funny. Maybe they should meet! Just kidding.

I don't believe that Myspace is real. The reference to brokebutstilldrinking is very suspicious. That's a blogger/writer who posted back in October that he was going to have a professional connection with the bachelor show. I could be wrong, but if I had to say today, my vote is that this myspace is a phony. Gave birth in a pink strapless dress? I'm not going to spin out weird conspiracy theories, but I wouldn't base any sleuthing on that site. The Facebook side of her house I have not seen. Maybe that is real. Hackles Up.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3255685;
    I don't believe that Myspace is real. The reference to brokebutstilldrinking is very suspicious. That's a blogger/writer who posted back in October that he was going to have a professional connection with the bachelor show. I could be wrong, but if I had to say today, my vote is that this myspace is a phony. Gave birth in a pink strapless dress? I'm not going to spin out weird conspiracy theories, but I wouldn't base any sleuthing on that site. The Facebook side of her house I have not seen. Maybe that is real. Hackles Up.
    There are a lot of pictures of her on her Facebook account, so I'm thinking it is real. Pictures of her and her son, and her friends. There are about 50 of them.

Also, it looks like somebody from the Bachelor commented her? Her name is DeBlue Simone, and from the looks of her picture it looks like a promo shot from the Bachelor. I wonder what season she was on?