Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 336

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

  1. #41
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    AAAaaaaaaa Treasure - uuummmmmmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #42
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3255151;
    Maybe the single mom rumor is just that - rumor only
    It could be. I'm hoping so, because I already hate that bashing going on with Stephanie.

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255115;
    I think Megan was eliminated at the 3/2 cut - here is why:

    1. there was no activity by Megan on Facebook from October 7th through November 18th. On November 18th Megan posted "Megan is back, barely! and ya'll know I never come on this thing in the first place, but I PROMISE I'll get back to everyone eventually!"

    2. Megan was at a Pitsburg Steelers game on 11/20/08 - filming began on 11/20/08 for Meet Jasons Family/ LCD’s
    This is some concrete timelining. We know the people still involved were still filming on 11/18--the photo in the NZ paper at the gardens in Queensland!!
    She must be one peppy gal to have gone through the process this far, get on her myspace that quickly, fly across the world and then make it for a stealer's game!!!
    However, very possible.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 12-20-2008 at 06:31 AM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    On 11/20/08 they were still in New Zealand, right? So the meeting of Jason's family took place in New Zealand?

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,033

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255115;
    I think Megan was eliminated at the 3/2 cut - here is why:

    1. there was no activity by Megan on Facebook from October 7th through November 18th. On November 18th Megan posted "Megan is back, barely! and ya'll know I never come on this thing in the first place, but I PROMISE I'll get back to everyone eventually!"

    2. Megan was at a Pitsburg Steelers game on 11/20/08 - filming began on 11/20/08 for Meet Jasons Family/ LCD’s

    Catch me up! How do we know that Megan was seen at a Pittsburg Steelers game on 11/20/08?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3255123;
    She still could have been F3 - leave for NZ on the 13th - RC on the 17th - leaves immediately for US - would be back home to the US on the 17th - remember the date change thing - and home by the 18th - possible - but tight for sure LOL
    Very plausible Capegal. Good one on reminding everyone of how the time goes backwards.

    It is weird because you take off and land about the same time. Just losing time as you go.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

  7. #47
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255305;
    Catch me up! How do we know that Megan was seen at a Pittsburg Steelers game on 11/20/08?
    I am assuming the poster that knew about her facebook.

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,033

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255328;
    I am assuming the poster that knew about her facebook.
    Then the next question is: Are the Facebook and Myspace things actually hers? If not, then we have to throw out all of this as actual evidence.
    Maybe she was at the game and maybe not.

    Did anyone else see her there?

    Can anyone else verify that it actually she posting in either the Myspace or the Facebook?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

    - John McMillan

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255336;
    Then the next question is: Are the Facebook and Myspace things actually hers? If not, then we have to throw out all of this as actual evidence.
    Maybe she was at the game and maybe not.

    Did anyone else see her there?

    Can anyone else verify that it actually she posting in either the Myspace or the Facebook?
    There was a poster here (I can't remember the user name...something with surfer in it) that said that she doesn't have a myspace page. That she has a facebook and that he/she hoped she won.

  10. #50
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    126

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255305;
    Catch me up! How do we know that Megan was seen at a Pittsburg Steelers game on 11/20/08?
    On Megan's facebook page she posts at 1:52pm on 11/21/08 "Megan is recovering from freezing at the Steelers game last night."- that means would have been at the game on 11/20/08

    Trust me, this is her real page - it is private, she has posted several new pictures of her son Deacon with in the last week - even a new picture of herself. Many of her college friends from VA have been posting things about her being on the show, in US weekley etc, one even mentioned something about having a premier party at her house for the show. There are several other posts on there where she is talking about being in a fashon show on Dec 3.

    Also, she has 523 friends on face book, 101 of them are Virginia Wesleyan Alum, and 15 from Quaker Valley High school - the high school she must coach for because most the people are going to graduate in 08' or 10'. I feel confident that this is her real page, there is no way a "poser" could fool this many of her friends.
    Last edited by Starlight6; 12-20-2008 at 12:55 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.