Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255120;
    Good catch! I think she was cut at the 4/3 cut before they went to NZ. Sorry.
    She still could have been F3 - leave for NZ on the 13th - RC on the 17th - leaves immediately for US - would be back home to the US on the 17th - remember the date change thing - and home by the 18th - possible - but tight for sure LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255120;
    Good catch! I think she was cut at the 4/3 cut before they went to NZ. Sorry.
    I'm flabbergasted. There's rumor is the F2 lady is a single mom. The only one that could possibly be is Stephanie and I really am shocked, if that's so. Stephanie is so elegant and poised...I don't know how to explain, but I just don't see it between her and Jason. I guess we have to see them interact.

There's no way to know when Stephanie came home, unless a person that knows her tells us, because she doesn't have a myspace or facebook.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3255123;
    She still could have been F3 - leave for NZ on the 13th - RC on the 17th - leaves immediately for US - would be back home to the US on the 17th - remember the date change thing - and home by the 18th - possible - but tight for sure LOL
    Ok... I am horrible with the time zone thing - she posted at 11:27pm on Nov 18th.... so if you think she could physically be back at home on the 17th the time she posted would be after her son's bedtime etc so I guess the 3/2 cut could still be an option???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255125;
    I'm flabbergasted. There's rumor is the F2 lady is a single mom. The only one that could possibly be is Stephanie and I really am shocked, if that's so. Stephanie is so elegant and poised...I don't know how to explain, but I just don't see it between her and Jason. I guess we have to see them interact.

There's no way to know when Stephanie came home, unless a person that knows her tells us, because she doesn't have a myspace or facebook.
    There is one thing that points to Stephanie, though, and that is the statement made twice about needing to have experienced something in life which would make the person ready to settle down. The death of her husband and brother in a plane crash would satisfy that requirement.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255135;
    There is one thing that points to Stephanie, though, and that is the statement made twice about needing to have experienced something in life which would make the person ready to settle down. The death of her husband and brother in a plane crash would satisfy that requirement.
    Why just Stephanie - why not one of the other single moms then?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

He also mentioned the characteristics that attracted him to DeAnna and that was 'lighting up a room' and 'having people fall for her' or some such...and I just see Stephanie as not being totally reserved (look at Stacia in the first commercial and she seems to out of place), but she's not the DeAnna type either. So, I'm not getting it. It would be so freaking obvious that Melissa is chosen.

Melissa is a sweetheart too. So, I'm just surprised that it seems like an 'oppisites' thing again. Maybe I shouldn't be though.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3255138;
    Stacia posted on her blog in late Oct for Halloween. Treasure, well...I don't know. I guess it could be her, but Stephanie just has that story that has that extra umph to it.

I have read some nasty things posted about Stepanie already, and I really think it's just being used because she is in the F2. I hate that.
    Last edited by atem; 12-20-2008 at 02:20 AM.

double post...sorry!

FORT Regular

We know that Stacia was posting blogs on October 27th, and she took her 2 children trick or treating - there were pictures posted on her blog that I saw. So, she had to have been eliminated at the 9/6 cut or earlier.

That leaves us with Treasure.... I don't think we have much on her - we need to work on that!!!

Maybe the single mom rumor is just that - rumor only
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Atem had specifically mentioned Stephanie, so I mentioned her situation.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan