Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3271803;
    Not what I meant by ''distinct''
    Right..your distinct understanding was inconsistent with my and one of the key parties' understanding.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3271873;
    I love the newest pic of Megan and her baby for her user pic on myspace. Too cute!

I think Megan wants a good dad for her baby.
    From what I gathered in reading that one post, she did want a good daddy for her baby. Now it was a long shot, but if you can't say anything else about Jason, I think it is safe to say that we have been shown a good daddy who loves his little boy more than anything else in the world.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3271823;
    Please refer on the earlier posts on this thread about Megan's quote (She did this for her son) Of course, none of us can determine the best interest of Megan's child or any other child for that matter. This is a public forum where opinions are tossed around. Incidentally, my friend's boyfriend who just re acquainted with his bio dad, is asking the same questions that I posted upthread. He respects his stepdad but resents his mother's decision to keep him away from his bio dad when he was still a baby. I do not think any mother has that right to move his child away from his bio father, unless he is murderous/violent . A child will always look for their bio parents no matter what. My friend's boyfriend adores his bio father now that he is getting to know him. Purely my opinion but I think that was a lousy move of the mother to prioritize her lovelife over giving his son a complete picture of who he is -- by allowing a relationship with his bio dad. The same opinion applies if there is a father who keeps his child away from the mom. If the baby is the priority, logic says a relationship where you need to relocate away from your major support system and the father of the child should be a deal breaker.

Going back to single moms of babies who cannot wait to begin a relationship, I mean can't new mommies who are also single, wait for five minutes to be just a mommy? A major thing just happened in your life. You just had a baby, for goodness sake. And now you are on a reality tv show begging to be a stepmom of a four year old?

Sorry for my passion about this topic. I sometimes volunteer for youth at risks and so much trouble could have been avoided if single parents took their time in choosing their partners well.
    Dads can be granted liberal visitation and/or move themselves to be nearer the child. I am sorry for any child whose parents cannot jointly parent them. We DO NOT know the situation with M egan's child. I stand corrected about Megan's statement. Perhaps a fulfilled woman makes a better Mother?

I don't know...JMO---but even 2 people together who love each other can be rotten parents!
    Let's face it, most of us, parents, try the best we can with the tools we have. We try to remedy the mistakes of our parents. No matter how well we do or don't do, we will eventually be told at some time or another we are dysfunctional. (at best!)
    It can't be an easy road being a single parent. At least if there are 2 of you, you can always put the blame on the other one!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Premium Member

Hey guys, this discussion is all very interesting, but it really belongs here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...elor-13-a.html

Please keep this thread only for discussion of spoilers. Thanks.

I can't post the link, but I read Megan's teleconference.

She basically said that in hindsight she can see that Jason connected with the most outgoing girls (Jillian and Molly), that she thinks Melissa is fun and cute and liked her a lot. She doesn't think Stephanie has an advantage being a single mom and in fact it hurts her chance. However, Stephanie's loving and compassionate nature is what gives her more advantage.