Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

wasn't Megan some big-time athlete in College? When you google her all you find is lacrosse and soccer statistics from College, as well as articles in many papers and magazines. Where would she have time to have a "long history of alcohol abuse"?????? I'm just not seeing it. It doesn't make sense. How can someone play 2 sports in college and have the time to be an alcoholic? Not to mention get their work done? And didn't she get pregnant soon after she graduated? IF she's 25, her son is 1 and a half, then this "long history" of alcohol abuse doesn't fit into the time line, IMO

Megan's reply to my message:

Yes, it should get better! I only acted like that on the 1st night because I was so nervous, scared, hungry, tired and drunk. I never drink! So, I don't have much of a tolerance.
    The first couple days there were so rough for me, I was super sad. It gets better!

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos;3270214;
    If there is an open legal proceeding regarding custody...I pray that there is an attorney with an excellent PI who can track posters to their IP address and slap that info on the judge during proceedings.
    ahhh, now that is an excellent idea!!!

If there is an open legal proceeding regarding custody...I pray that there is an attorney with an excellent PI who can track posters to their IP address and slap that info on the judge during proceedings.
    To show how her ex is trying to discredit her. I felt like her comments were over bleeped too. Like they did that on purpose.

We all know the stories of how they offer no food to the girls like all day. . and then booze them up. The evening drags on for so long, I can totally understand where Megan is coming from.

It is just harsh how they have treated her.

Man, you couldn't pay me enough to go on one of these shows. I am must not thick skinned enough.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Megan's intentions of moving to Seattle with a man she barely knew (if she would have been chosen ) her willingess to leave a 14 month old baby when she is still probably lactating, behaving like a cheap bimbo (yes ofcourse its the edit, that is why she won Ms Congeniality among the ettes) in the very first episode of this show, is probably more damaging in a custody proceedings than the harmless potshots by her exes relatives on a public forum.

So sick and tired of these people complaining about the edit. Its like people who play with their pet snake and are shocked if they get bitten. That's the nature of the game. Twenty four other women didn't get the loser edit and didn't have the need to call others [mod edit]. She is only a mother for 14 months before she sanctimously lectured people about the hardships of parenting. Of course those strange people will "judge" her. . She said she did it all for her son. I still cannot see behind the logic of that.. you want to chase a man with other 24 women on national tv, because you believe its all for the greater good of your son?..
    Last edited by waywyrd; 01-08-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3270529;
    Megan's intentions of moving to Seattle with a man she barely knew (if she would have been chosen ) her willingess to leave a 14 month old baby when she is still probably lactating, behaving like a cheap bimbo (yes ofcourse its the edit, that is why she won Ms Congeniality among the ettes) in the very first episode of this show, is probably more damaging in a custody proceedings than the harmless potshots by her exes relatives on a public forum.

So sick and tired of these people complaining about the edit. Its like people who play with their pet snake and are shocked if they get bitten. That's the nature of the game. Twenty four other women didn't get the loser edit and didn't have the need to call others [mod edit]. She is only a mother for 14 months before she sanctimously lectured people about the hardships of parenting. Of course those strange people will "judge" her. . She said she did it all for her son. I still cannot see behind the logic of that.. you want to chase a man with other 24 women on national tv, because you believe its all for the greater good of your son?..
    Good golly, I hope she isn't still lactating! (and I seriously doubt she is--not that I would know!)
    I can just imagine being in one of those kissy face scenes and having a wet spot form on her beautiful gown. Jeez talk about a kodak moment.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 01-08-2009 at 07:35 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3270535;
    Good golly, I hope she isn't still lactating! (and I seriously doubt she is--not that I would know!)
    I can just imagine being in one of those kissy face scenes and having a wet spot form on her beautiful gown. Jeez talk about a kodak moment.
    Now wouldn't that be the highlight of the season.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Fogey

Out of curiosity, I just googled the average length of time for breastfeeding and what I found is that the recommended length of time is 12 months, and that the majority of mothers stop by 9 months.

Based on this data, I would be more likely to think that Megan was not still lactating with a 14 month old baby - not that it is any of my business.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-09-2009 at 10:16 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3270659;
    Out of curiosity, I just googled the average length of time for breastfeeding and what I found is that the recommended length of time is 12 months, and that the majority of mothers stop by 9 months.

Based on this data, I would be more likely to think that Megan was not still lactating with a 14 month old baby - not that it is any of my business.
    Puts sleuthing on FORT into a whole new realm. Not even going there. We have already done booty analysis--nipple analysis might be jumping the shark.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-09-2009 at 10:17 AM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

Why would someone watch a show with Mothers and Fathers with young children where the premise is a "POSSIBLE" marriage with a move involved if it offends so. To date the ONLY thing that Megan has done is appear tipsy and appear to say a curse word and appear (I say again appear) to give some advice in a fashion that was not well received. You do not have any idea if this woman is still lactating. Unless you were there at her last feeding of the baby before the show. If she was, who's to say she did not pump her milk and freeze it and ship it home. Not sure where the bimbo came in. She talked to him...that's all. She didn't expose herself. Didn't pproposition him...huh.

As far as the move....people move for marriage after knowing their spouse for less than 8 weeks. Sometimes these marriages outlast those who knew each other longer. I ought to know. Been there, done that still happy 25 years later. No judge will remove a child from her because she took a chance on love on a show ehere they flew the child to see her after one week.