Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Woa, so a few expletives were thrown here and there...after a few drinks. [mod edit] As for the petting zoo, there are several places near Sewickley where she could take her son. Oh, and as for the question of whether or not Sewickley is in the NE or the Midwest...we're actually considered part of the Ohio Valley. I'm excited to see what happens beyond one night of editing.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-08-2009 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snetta34;3269113;
    Woa, so a few expletives were thrown here and there...after a few drinks. [mod edit] As for the petting zoo, there are several places near Sewickley where she could take her son. Oh, and as for the question of whether or not Sewickley is in the NE or the Midwest...we're actually considered part of the Ohio Valley. I'm excited to see what happens beyond one night of editing.
    From past experience watching storylines build and with the editing we've seen so far, I don't expect them to get better.
    Each season they pick certain people that might to depict certain characters--the stalker, the petulant one, the hysteric, the nice one, the all American.
    Think Twilley, Ron, Robyn, Hilary, Danielle, Amanda.
    I think most viewers realize these people are 3 dimensional and not what the edit labels them.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-08-2009 at 01:03 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Oh, for sure Kasha. I've watched every season from the beginning and I'm an addicted fan. However, I'm not quite the sleuther so many others are and I just love seeing what everyone finds. That's what so fun about this show.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 01-08-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3269133;
    From past experience watching storylines build and with the editing we've seen so far, I don't expect them to get better.
    Each season they pick certain people that might to depict certain characters--the stalker, the petulant one, the hysteric, the nice one, the all American.
    Think Twilley, Ron, Robyn, Hilary, Danielle, Amanda.
    I think most viewers realize these people are 3 dimensional and not what the edit labels them.
    You are so right! This happens every season. There were times last season that Graham and Jeremy were depicted unfairly. Fleiss and his edits are very predictable.

FORT Newbie

I have indeed seen Megan with her son at Soergel's Orchard this past fall. I remember because they were so adorable together.
    Last edited by mizdazey; 01-08-2009 at 02:41 AM. Reason: addition

I do wonder why so many new posters are posting about Megan, especially on the spoiler subforum.

But I can see the different possiblities, hmmm.

FORT Newbie

I think Twilley got the most unfair edit last year. They showed him as a goof several times when it seemed that really he was a fun, funny guy, full of life. He would have been a really fun Bachelor had they not already set up Jason for it.

FORT Newbie

that conversation was edited and chopped up... you aren't able to recognize a voiceover? she was sayingt that she took her son to the petting zoo every other day the 2 weeks prior to filming. NOT everyday in her life. He asked if she wanted to live on a farm, and then she was talking about the future with him, saying "keep in mind we live on 22 acres" about their future together, then they laughed hard...but that WASN'T shown. someone who is troubled can't be a good mom, so which one is it? [mod edit]
    Quote Originally Posted by EntertainMeBaby;3268829;
    Hey guys,
    Just thought I would put in my two cents as somebody who knows her well. She is indeed a liar, potty mouthed, troubled individual. If you remember her convo with Jason, she said she "lives on 22 acres and takes her son to the petting zoo everyday." Well, she actually lives at home with her parents who live on 1/2 acre in a neighboorhood. And she went to college in virgina beach, where she definitely didnt live on 22 acres. She doesnt go to petting zoos. She has a long history of alcohol abuse which she revealed. I will say that she is great to her child, which shows that even if she has issues, underneath she is a kind hearted, good person.

My advice to everyone is not get too excited about her, because Jason will realize relatively quickly that she is not for him.

Like somebody said earlier, I hope this show will reveal to her that she needs to change her life around. In high school, she was an amazing person. She lost her way in college, and I am sad to see that even on the first episode in front of millions of people she could not hide her true colors. If she does make it far in this "competition," it will be because she stands in the background keeping quiet and allowing for her looks to carry her. I wouldn't be surprised if we do not see much of her in the next few episodes, and she keeps to herself. Just my two cents.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-08-2009 at 12:52 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by snetta34;3269113;
    I think Megan is getting the bad girl edit this time round. Shame on TPTB, although shame on Megan for giving them the fodder to do so too.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 01-08-2009 at 01:24 PM.

The worst part of this show, hands down, is the cartoony portrayal of women. Shame on producers for luring these 4 Mom's onto the show for fun and adventure and romance, pumping up the Single Mom angle in pursuit of ratings, then throwing Megan under the proverbial editing bus.

And as for the people who "know" Megan and have some beef with her running to the boards to spread their views, even IF they have basis in fact or are sincerely held? They should resolve their conflicts with her in real life, or leave them be, IMO. The internet is the wrong forum. That's just my opinion.