Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3253952;
    She has gorgeous eyes! Have we seen a picture of her blond, anywhere else on line.

And it's black and white, but:

Both are from when she was in college, so they're a few years old.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3253863;
    Information comes from all sorts of places. Sometimes it doesn't match other information. Seems like knowitall22's information has been pretty right on so far. People usually post what they think they know, sometimes they only know part of the story. Insulting a poster because their information does not match what yours, for any reason, is a :nono

Megan is a beautiful young woman. I hope her experience was fantastic.

Well, I ask you the same question ... why is Melissa/or her friends giving up all the information she is, when she is supposedly F1? Someone is getting it from somewhere - big time!

My answer is that it happens and we are the lucky recipients
    Great post Jelle!! I totally agree. I am reminded of last season, when we heard from some that Jason was in fact the F1, very similar to what we have heard about Melissa. Then, when it was clear Jason was not the F1, theories started to pop up to explain how Jesse was the F1.

I think that Megan is beautiful, and if she is the F1, I wish her all the best.

By far, Megan is IMO one of the prettiest.

jelle-ITA with your post. We are definitely fortunate to have all this information, wether or not Megan is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3253723;
    Oh yes I forgot that knowitall also told us that there wasn't a Tina on the show. Very interesting. I would not mind at all if Megan was the final 1.
    Sounds like knowitall indeed knows it all! Excellent! Maybe knowitall was production crew or one of the girls.

I really liked having Twilley post last season.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3254256;
    Sounds like knowitall indeed knows it all! Excellent! Maybe knowitall was production crew or one of the girls.

I really liked having Twilley post last season.
    I hope we have not scared her off with all of our conjectures, I am content for her to pass on little tidbits every so often.....

I like the fact that Megan is so athletic, I would expect him to be attracted to someone who will enjoy a variety of outdoor sports/activities.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3253643;
    I live in Sewickley....I haven't heard or seen anything concerning her. I don't know exactly where she lives, but this town is not that big! I'm sure once the show starts airing, there will be a write-up in our local paper. She is stunning. I would venture to say that if she coaches lacrosse, she worked for Sewickley Academy.
    Gruder --

The last 2 years, I emailed the Tulsa papers and got info ahead of time (in print) on Twilley and can-biter-girl (Carrie??? Sorry, name escapes me). As a local, contact the local media and see what they can put in the newspaper on Megan. Afterall, it's their job!

FORT Regular

I think Megan was eliminated at the 3/2 cut - here is why:

1. there was no activity by Megan on Facebook from October 7th through November 18th. On November 18th Megan posted "Megan is back, barely! and ya'll know I never come on this thing in the first place, but I PROMISE I'll get back to everyone eventually!"

2. Megan was at a Pitsburg Steelers game on 11/20/08 - filming began on 11/20/08 for Meet Jasons Family/ LCD’s

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255115;
    I think Megan was eliminated at the 3/2 cut - here is why:

1. there was no activity by Megan on Facebook from October 7th through November 18th. On November 18th Megan posted "Megan is back, barely! and ya'll know I never come on this thing in the first place, but I PROMISE I'll get back to everyone eventually!"

2. Megan was at a Pitsburg Steelers game on 11/20/08 - filming began on 11/20/08 for Meet Jasons Family/ LCD’s
    OK, I'm confused. If Megan posted on 11/18...isn't that when they were filming in New Zealand? How could she be F3 lady then?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255117;
    OK, I'm confused. If Megan posted on 11/18...isn't that when they were filming in New Zealand? How could she be F3 lady then?
    Good catch! I think she was cut at the 4/3 cut before they went to NZ. Sorry.