Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

I would not judge Megan as unfit to coach based on what we saw on ONE reality episode! Give the girl a chance...we cant judge her based on one episode, let alone a reality tv show.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 01-06-2009 at 08:10 PM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3267631;
    I didn't see her cussing like a sailor every time she was on screen. They bleeped her out the time that she did. Big deal. Coaches are allowed to be human. If her bosses expected perfection I'm sure they wouldn't have allowed her to come on the show, or I'm sure we would have seen her try a bit harder to be perfect.

There have also been other people here that know her in real life and have said the complete opposite of you. We're smart kids.. we can make our own determination about people without the constant need to tell us that our opinions are wrong.
    BRAVO to Broadway, well stated and completely agree.

FORT Newbie

Why is this girl so self righteous about being a parent? Any idiot can pop a kid or two. Those parents who know what they are doing won't leave their 14 month old baby to join a circus. Maybe I would do that if joining a reality tv show would assure my kid of a college fund. But to leave your kid, so you can go smooching with some random guy in a hot tub. Just plain sleazy.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiekanobi;3267650;
    Why is this girl so self righteous about being a parent? Any idiot can pop a kid or two. Those parents who know what they are doing won't leave their 14 month old baby to join a circus. Maybe I would do that if joining a reality tv show would assure my kid of a college fund. But to leave your kid, so you can go smooching with some random guy in a hot tub. Just plain sleazy.
    ? Does that make Jason sleazy because he left his child.

I agree nennie. What is the difference? He left Ty the first season.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Megan's comment on Facebook.

It's really frustrating, I'm bleeped when I didn't even curse and they made it look like I was the only one who swore. I had wayyyy too much to drink, NOTHING to eat, No sleep, combine that with nerves and it was a recipe for disaster. I wasn't myself at all : (

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3267691;

It's really frustrating, I'm bleeped when I didn't even curse and they made it look like I was the only one who swore. I had wayyyy too much to drink, NOTHING to eat, No sleep, combine that with nerves and it was a recipe for disaster. I wasn't myself at all : (
    That is so typical what they do to these girls. happens evertime and they use it against them.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3267662;
    ? Does that make Jason sleazy because he left his child.
    Not one of his fans precisely for this reason. Their kid could have been in an accident or got left too long in the tub and where are they? Proposing to some bimbo in the bahamas who has no intention of taking him seriously.
    Last edited by newbiekanobi; 01-06-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiekanobi;3267718;
    Not one of his fans precisely for this reason. Their kid could have been in an accident or got left too long in the tub and where are they? Proposing to some bimbo in the bahamas who has no intention of taking them seriously.
    That can happen to any parent at any time, whether they are at work, out for dinner, etc. It's every parent's fear.

Do you think that parents should never go on vacation and leave their child with a grandparent?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3267691;

That happened to Hillary in Bachelor 10 too. They bleeped her words when she was not even saying anything bad.

:nono to the producers.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas