Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

*on a side note*

....especially being a lacrosse coach to teenagers. Knowing that you are going to be on national television, I'm sure I would watch how I behaved. You know her whole team (and their families) are watching her. They are in middle school/freshman in high school. This is the kind of stuff they love to watch. If I were her school superintendent, I would re-evaluate her job at their school.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Nut;3267505;
    Just got confirmation, that she does live less than 1/2 mile away from me. I don't know when the taping ended, but she was definitely in the neighborhood trick or treating with her son on Halloween.
    This means she didn't make it past the Gen Hospital Date Attack on Jason, epi 4. Which I think folks had figured out, but this is great confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3267566;
    This means she didn't make it past the Gen Hospital Date Attack on Jason, epi 4. Which I think folks had figured out, but this is great confirmation.
    Yeah, it is great confirmation! But there are SC's that show the she makes it further. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDerFull2009;3267516;
    Anyone who goes on a reality tv show to find "love" is just desperate. You either:

A. are mentally unstable
    or
    B. desperate for attention
    [edit]

We've seen enough reality tv to know that this isn't even remotely true. Tessa quickly jumps to mind, and I could name a host of others.

And Megan didn't do anything last night that would come even close to questioning her ability to coach young teenagers. So she complained several times that some of the more idealistic, immature in the group didn't have any sense of reality about parenthood. And she swore. Ooooooooh. I'm sure her teenagers have done and said much worse.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 01-06-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3267575;
    Yeah, it is great confirmation! But there are SC's that show the she makes it further. I think.
    Hmm. I stink at this part of sleuthing ... remembering to keep track of individual girls. Is she on that Seattle boat?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3267579;
    Hmm. I stink at this part of sleuthing ... remembering to keep track of individual girls. Is she on that Seattle boat?
    I'm not sure. I remember seeing her in the SC when all the ladies were running to the door, because someone came back or something. So she does make it pretty far.

[edit]

being a coach means being a good role model...and cussing like a sailor every time she got screen time isn't much of a good role model. whether her players do or have done worse doesn't mean anything. she is supposed to show them the proper way to act...especially in front of millions of people
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 01-06-2009 at 08:39 PM.

I didn't see her cussing like a sailor every time she was on screen. They bleeped her out the time that she did. Big deal. Coaches are allowed to be human. If her bosses expected perfection I'm sure they wouldn't have allowed her to come on the show, or I'm sure we would have seen her try a bit harder to be perfect.

There have also been other people here that know her in real life and have said the complete opposite of you. We're smart kids.. we can make our own determination about people without the constant need to tell us that our opinions are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by OneDerFull2009;3267609;
    not bitter, just speaking the truth. too many people living in fantasy worlds.

being a coach means being a good role model...and cussing like a sailor every time she got screen time isn't much of a good role model. whether her players do or have done worse doesn't mean anything. she is supposed to show them the proper way to act...especially in front of millions of people
    There are many coaches who curse in front of their players and don't get fired...what's the problem here.

Megan is very pretty. Jason is attracted to her and would have kept her regardless of the voting of the other ladies. None of the ladies "get" screen time,,,that particular advantage or disadvantage is at the hand of tptb and how they want to portray each lady. The decision regarding her career and how she handles herself has not come into play on the Bachelor to date and her employers need to be aware of the horrible handling tptb can do to make a storyline for a lady. IMO Megan is pretty, her child is adorable and good luck to her in her future.