Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Whoever she is, protracted message board mastication of her identity and motivation and good faith could hardly add up to an incentive to sharing more reliable information about Megan, Jill or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3253757;
    Whoever she is, protracted message board mastication of her identity and motivation and good faith could hardly add up to an incentive to sharing more reliable information about Megan, Jill or anything else.
    Can you say that in English jlccaz?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3253723;
    Oh yes I forgot that knowitall also told us that there wasn't a Tina on the show. Very interesting. I would not mind at all if Megan was the final 1.
    I thought she was authentically telling the truth--
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3253737;
    It doesn't make sense. She says her only connection to Megan or the show is that her sister goes to the high school Megan coaches at, and her sister's friends with girls that are on the team she coaches. Yet she's able to tell us who's F1, F2, and say that girls we thought were on the show were not.

I hate to say this, but if anything I think this gives substance to the thought that the poster was a plant. The show hasn't even started yet and we already figured out who was F1. So they wanted to throw a curve ball in there to create some doubt. And it worked!

But I do think Megan may be F2. The thing about plants is that the person they want us to think wins, goes far but doesn't win. And there were already rumors that F2 was a mom. So maybe Megan is F2?
    Possibly, but I don't see how that makes her a plant.
    From talking to her, she never came out and told me beyond a certainty that Megan was F1--she just indicated to me she went to F1-F2.
    And that's what these ladies do--they aren't supposed to break their confidentiality clauses, so they have to act as neutral as possible and try not to give anything away.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3253764;
    From talking to her, she never came out and told me beyond a certainty that Megan was F1--she just indicated to me she went to F1-F2. .
    She said that Megan was F1 and Jill was F2 in her first post, but seemed to back off of that in her later posts.

And that's what these ladies do--they aren't supposed to break their confidentiality clauses, so they have to act as neutral as possible and try not to give anything away
    That's what I don't get. So how would she know about Tina not being on the show and about a girl named Jill being on the show?
    Is Megan really giving that kind of info up?
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-17-2008 at 08:24 PM.

She may know her better then she is willing to admit, but is afraid of us.....

She did acknowledge (I think ) that they did bible study together, or have I mismatched her posts with someone else?
    Regardless, Megan is beautiful and I like her!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Information comes from all sorts of places. Sometimes it doesn't match other information. Seems like knowitall22's information has been pretty right on so far. People usually post what they think they know, sometimes they only know part of the story. Insulting a poster because their information does not match what yours, for any reason, is a :nono

Megan is a beautiful young woman. I hope her experience was fantastic.

So how would she know about Tina not being on the show and about a girl named Jill being on the show?
    Is Megan really giving that kind of info up?
    Well, I ask you the same question ... why is Melissa/or her friends giving up all the information she is, when she is supposedly F1? Someone is getting it from somewhere - big time!

My answer is that it happens and we are the lucky recipients
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3253850;
    She may know her better then she is willing to admit, but is afraid of us.....

She did acknowledge (I think ) that they did bible study together, or have I mismatched her posts with someone else?
    Regardless, Megan is beautiful and I like her!
    Yes, I remember her saying that she went to her house for a bible study.... and I noticed on Megan's facebook page that she graduated from a Weslyan University.

Honestly, does it really matter if knowitall does have a closer connection with Megan than she had led us to belive? She could be Megan's sister, coworker, fellow coach, friend, family, neighbor - or she could be one of the other bachelorettes or film crew posing as someone that has connections with her. Think about it - the bachelorettes get to know each other pretty well and filiming crew see/hear a lot about each bachelorette and all the info that knowitall has given us so far are all things that other bachelorettes or film crew would have learned about her along the way. Knowitall has told us that she was a coach, mother, and participated in a bible study - well I'm sure all the ettes and film crew knew that about her because she probably talked about her carrer, child and with her going to a Weslyan college a bible study would seem logical. I don't know how everyone else feels, I agree that it does seem like she has a current relationship with Megan but as for the details of her relationship with Megan, we will probably never know. I just enjoy getting some inside info even if she isn't truthful about her connection with Megan.

knowitall - Bring on the info, tell us more!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3253864;
    I don't know how everyone else feels, I agree that it does seem like she has a current relationship with Megan but as for the details of her relationship with Megan, we will probably never know. I just enjoy getting some inside info even if she isn't truthful about her connection with Megan.

knowitall - Bring on the info, tell us more!!!!!
    I have said this several times. I like to know the source, but I understand that there are times when you simply can not be explicit about who the source is for several reasons: you, the source, and the contestant could get in trouble, you could lose your source completely, etc.
    What I do want to be sure of is that the source is reliable, so I want to know in the general area how the source knows the contestant or info.
    Is this a friend of the family? Is this from someone connected in someway to production? Is this even someone that works in the same company? (Remember the great tip we had from one of our posters who was the MOM of someone who worked in the same building with Chelsea? She told us that Chelsea had asked for extended time off which did indeed put her in F2).

I ask that the source tell us something that will help us to be confident in hearing the information but will still allow the source the "safety" that he or she may need.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan