Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3257695;
    ATEM --- It is on this thread Post 115.
    All I see is a RED X now!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3257560;
    OMG! I just got a message from Megan on Facebook, she said she'll join FORT

This is what she said:
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I have got to run give Deac a bath now but will definitely join the forum!
    She's a sweetheart!

Megan seems to make an impression in the first episode, because US Mag points her out as part of the surprisingly devilish bunch and saying about Megan
    most notably, racy lacrosse coach Megan

Love it! Can't wait to see what happens!

eta

I read about it. I haven't seen the mag yet. It has something about 2009 diets and has Janet Jackson and Britney Spears on the cover.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3260602;
    Megan seems to make an impression in the first episode, because US Mag points her out as part of the surprisingly devilish bunch and saying about Megan ....

Love it! Can't wait to see what happens!

eta

I read about it. I haven't seen the mag yet. It has something about 2009 diets and has Janet Jackson and Britney Spears on the cover.
    "Surprisingly devilsh" bunch??? Megan referred to as "racy"? I knew that we had not gotten much if anything yet on the editing, but wow!!

The editing usually influences the way that we view the contestants. There is going to be the proverbial cattiness, so it is just a matter of who are the main instigators? Who are we going to be ready to see go?
    It is one thing to look at pictures, but until the general editing kicks in, we aren't really getting the picture at all!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3260611;
    "Surprisingly devilsh" bunch??? Megan referred to as "racy"? I knew that we had not gotten much if anything yet on the editing, but wow!!

The editing usually influences the way that we view the contestants. There is going to be the proverbial cattiness, so it is just a matter of who are the main instigators? Who are we going to be ready to see go?
    It is one thing to look at pictures, but until the general editing kicks in, we aren't really getting the picture at all!
    Oh, this show makes it so there will be cattiness. There's all those women and one guy! Plus, they have to vote off one of them.

'The Bachelor' Premiere: First Impressions and Spoilers

According to this link, looks like she'll be lecturing the "childless" ladies and telling them they're clueless... here comes the drama queen!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3260876;

According to this link, looks like she'll be lecturing the "childless" ladies and telling them they're clueless... here comes the drama queen!
    I am surprised about the second "twist" and am anxious to see this one play out...Megan may regret getting on that soap box

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3260876;

Alost sounds like when Bevin was lecturing Amber on how, because she's older, she's more ready for marriage, ect.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3260984;
    Alost sounds like when Bevin was lecturing Amber on how, because she's older, she's more ready for marriage, ect.
    ROFL - good one BUCKEYE - THAT was priceless
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I read the blurb myself and it was stated in such a way that the reviewer was pretty much saying that the ladies are what make the show interesting.