Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Can anyone see in a screencap whether or not she wore that ring on her right hand before the show? Since she has an arm around her in two of the pics, I'm wondering if that's a subtle 'shout out' to a certain someone

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257390;
    I can only assume that it was someone who wasn't pleased that she didn't marry her baby's father?
    ....or ex and/or his family.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3257056;
    This timeline thing has been festering in me.

Daily flights leave NZ at 7:30 pm and 11:00pm daily to LA.
    If the RC 3/2 was 11/18, she would have had time to transport from Queensland to Auckland, NZ and be on a flight at 11:00pm.
    It is a 13 hr(approx.) flight and would have arrived at 3PM 11/18/08 LA date and time. That would be 6 pm EST.
    So it could be possible after all. I'm not saying it happened this way--just that it could be possible.

The weird thing about Facebook--you could feasibly post in LA on a Wed and take a flight that is only 13 hrs long and arrive in NZ and it's Fri. It's 13 hrs in a person's life but will show 2 days on Facebook.
    The same in reverse. You can fly 13 hrs from NZ to LA and actually land earlier than when you took off from NZ. Your facebook date stays the same.
    Boggles me.
    Kasha -- On a Return International Flight, would the Bachelorettes have chaperones with them the ENTIRE way home? (in Megan's case, Pittsburgh.) Or maybe just to LA? (...where the ABC Production Crew Member is based.)

If it's just to LA, then, when the chaperone parted from the Bachelorette, she could find MANY of the "pay computers" in LAX (or another airport if she was connecting) to get internet access: check/respond to emails, log into myspace and facebook, etc. Maybe that's why her post was (paraphrasing) "Megan's back. Just barely."

Just thinking ...
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 12-25-2008 at 09:01 PM.

OMG! I just got a message from Megan on Facebook, she said she'll join FORT

This is what she said:
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I have got to run give Deac a bath now but will definitely join the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3257559;
    Kasha -- On a Return International Flight, would the Bachelorettes have chaperones with them the ENTIRE way home? (in Megan's case, Pittsburgh.) Or maybe just to LA? (...where the ABC Production Crew Member is based.)

If it's just to LA, then, when the chaperone parted from the Bachelorette, she could find MANY of the "pay computers" in LAX (or another airport if she was connecting) to get internet access: check/respond to emails, log into myspace and facebook, etc. Maybe that's why her post was (paraphrasing) "Megan's back. Just barely."

Just thinking ...
    I honestly can't answer your question as to at what point in the elimination process a handler would still be with them (in this case Megan).
    I had the same idea you did about posting in the airport during a possible layover to Pittsburgh, as I just had the same thing happen to me with a layover--a quickie posting.
    Either way, I think the "barely back" means just getting home and not yet settling in--whether Pittsburgh "home" or USA "home".
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Did this give anyone Deja Vu from DeAnna/Jeremy or what?

In the photo of Megan that missdrspark posted on 12-24 the woman and man in the background look like they possibly could be Jason's mom and older brother. Does anyone else think this is a possibility ? If true then it must be from the Meet The Parents date.

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3257680;
    In the photo of Megan that missdrspark posted on 12-24 the woman and man in the background look like they possibly could be Jason's mom and older brother. Does anyone else think this is a possibility ? If true then it must be from the Meet The Parents date.
    Which thread?

Well i dont think so i just got the pictuers from her myspace but dont know the dates
    and then she set her pictuers to private
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

ATEM --- It is on this thread Post 115.