Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 336

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

  1. #111
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3257265;
    Did you send it to her on Facebook? If so, I think I'll message her on Facebook and let her know about this forum.
    Yes, I sent it via facebook.

  2. #112
    FORT Fan missdrspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    347

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    i sent on myspace
    there are lots of photos for her and her son who is just adorbale just like ty
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3257319;
    i sent on myspace
    there are lots of photos for her and her son who is just adorbale just like ty
    I need to see those pics! I keep forgetting to ask to friend her. I will after Christmas.

  4. #114
    FORT Fan missdrspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    347

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    i will add them when i have time
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

  5. #115
    FORT Fan missdrspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    347

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

  6. #116
    FORT Fan missdrspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    347

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

  7. #117
    TEAM REID! lanikai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    203

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    She seems so pretty! I wonder if her hair is as dark now, as it is on her ABC photo (I like her with dark hair better)

    My gut feeling (subjective guess here) is Megan might be a fan favorite and the one the fans think should be with Jason like Amanda on Matt's season. But the final two like Matt's season will be two others.

    I'm hoping to like Melissa (and hoping against hope she isn't anything like Dee) and is much sweeter and ready to settle down. I'm hoping to see a real love story develop. If they have a genuine love story and she is F1 the fans will get behind her.

    Merry Christmas Fans of Reality TV! forum

  8. #118
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by lanikai;3257351;
    She seems so pretty! I wonder if her hair is as dark now, as it is on her ABC photo (I like her with dark hair better)

    My gut feeling (subjective guess here) is Megan might be a fan favorite and the one the fans think should be with Jason like Amanda on Matt's season. But the final two like Matt's season will be two others.

    I'm hoping to like Melissa (and hoping against hope she isn't anything like Dee) and is much sweeter and ready to settle down. I'm hoping to see a real love story develop. If they have a genuine love story and she is F1 the fans will get behind her.

    Merry Christmas Fans of Reality TV! forum
    I agree. I don't want a thinking it's one person and *bam* it's another. I'd rather just see the love story.

    Hopefully, we get to at least see Megan's journey in this as well, even if she isn't F1.

  9. #119
    FORT Fanatic RealityTV Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    559

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    This is Megan's new status on Facebook, posted earlier.

    Megan Parris is not surprised that a certain someone is talking trash on the message boards! that's what you get for not marrying someone...

    I wonder what it means?

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Megan **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3257384;
    This is Megan's new status on Facebook, posted earlier.

    Megan Parris is not surprised that a certain someone is talking trash on the message boards! that's what you get for not marrying someone...

    I wonder what it means?
    I can only assume that it was someone who wasn't pleased that she didn't marry her baby's father?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.