Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255132;
    Ok... I am horrible with the time zone thing - she posted at 11:27pm on Nov 18th.... so if you think she could physically be back at home on the 17th the time she posted would be after her son's bedtime etc so I guess the 3/2 cut could still be an option???
    This timeline thing has been festering in me.

Daily flights leave NZ at 7:30 pm and 11:00pm daily to LA.
    If the RC 3/2 was 11/18, she would have had time to transport from Queensland to Auckland, NZ and be on a flight at 11:00pm.
    It is a 13 hr(approx.) flight and would have arrived at 3PM 11/18/08 LA date and time. That would be 6 pm EST.
    So it could be possible after all. I'm not saying it happened this way--just that it could be possible.

The weird thing about Facebook--you could feasibly post in LA on a Wed and take a flight that is only 13 hrs long and arrive in NZ and it's Fri. It's 13 hrs in a person's life but will show 2 days on Facebook.
    The same in reverse. You can fly 13 hrs from NZ to LA and actually land earlier than when you took off from NZ. Your facebook date stays the same.
    Boggles me.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3257056;
    This timeline thing has been festering in me.

Daily flights leave NZ at 7:30 pm and 11:00pm daily to LA.
    If the RC 3/2 was 11/18, she would have had time to transport from Queensland to Auckland, NZ and be on a flight at 11:00pm.
    It is a 13 hr(approx.) flight and would have arrived at 3PM 11/18/08 LA date and time. That would be 6 pm EST.
    So it could be possible after all. I'm not saying it happened this way--just that it could be possible.

The weird thing about Facebook--you could feasibly post in LA on a Wed and take a flight that is only 13 hrs long and arrive in NZ and it's Fri. It's 13 hrs in a person's life but will show 2 days on Facebook.
    The same in reverse. You can fly 13 hrs from NZ to LA and actually land earlier than when you took off from NZ. Your facebook date stays the same.
    Boggles me.

That whole change in time zone stuff is mind boggling.

So far, the best clues are for Melissa, but not the others as to exactly where they place.

FORT Regular

In general, I would be weary about Facebook and Myspace dates. They're important clues but not nearly as conclusive as some people make them out to be. For example (I'm sorry that I keep using myself as an example, but I'm close to the girls in age so I feel like my situation may apply) I log in to Facebook several times a day while I'm at work, but I only post things once a week or so. Since Facebook doesn't show you "login date" but instead shows your "activity feed" it's very possible that these girls login and we'd never see it. Myspace shows you every time you login, but my friends don't use myspace nearly as much as facebook (again sorry to make it relate to me). It's very possible that these girls are home long before they have online activity.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257078;
    Speaking of myspace...Megan has a new main photo up and it's really pretty!
    I just saw it and you are right, it's a very pretty picture of her!
    So do we think she leaves at the F6, earlier, later? I really liked her from her ABC headshot and I had hoped she would make it pretty far.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3257084;
    So do we think she leaves at the F6, earlier, later? I really liked her from her ABC headshot and I had hoped she would make it pretty far.
    I am still hoping top 4, but I do believe she is the single mom that makes it the furthest.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3257084;
    I will wait to see the scs to decide.
    It is feasible she could have gotten to F3. Not that I have anything to go by that she did.
    F4/F3 RC was rumored to be 11/8 by that one poster who had a friend at the Seattle Fairmont(working).
    If Megan was eliminated at F4 that's 10 days to be "barely" back.
    To me that would have been back and ready for my next vacation already!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257088;
    I am still hoping top 4, but I do believe she is the single mom that makes it the furthest.
    Oh okay, thanks girl! I really think she is the prettiest lady this season or maybe out of every season. She just has this girl next door look to her. But anyway, with the first episode describing her as giving the lecture to the childless women, that doesn't bode well for her and even sounds like a F3.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3257089;
    I will wait to see the scs to decide.
    It is feasible she could have gotten to F3. Not that I have anything to go by that she did.
    F4/F3 RC was rumored to be 11/8 by that one poster who had a friend at the Seattle Fairmont(working).
    If Megan was eliminated at F4 that's 10 days to be "barely" back.
    To me that would have been back and ready for my next vacation already!
    Thanks Kasha! As you can see, I'm so busy with christmas things that I only get to see pieces of information posted here. Screencaps will definately help us out, a LOT though!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3257090;
    Oh okay, thanks girl! I really think she is the prettiest lady this season or maybe out of every season. She just has this girl next door look to her. But anyway, with the first episode describing her as giving the lecture to the childless women, that doesn't bode well for her and even sounds like a F3.
    An ominous foretelling!

Well, I sent an message to Megan in my support of her being on the show and she really appreciated it, so any of you other fans please speak up and let her know! I don't think she knows about this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257261;
    Well, I sent an message to Megan in my support of her being on the show and she really appreciated it, so any of you other fans please speak up and let her know! I don't think she knows about this forum.

Did you send it to her on Facebook? If so, I think I'll message her on Facebook and let her know about this forum.