Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Megan **Spoilers**

Re: Megan **Spoilers**

She may be sincere, or she may have an "I'm greater than thou" attitude. We may not even know the truth after we see it - you know the tricks editing could produce!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

If you go to Pittsburgh News, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania News, Weather & Sports - WTAE Pittsburgh's Channel 4
    and look up Megan Parris
    there's a very small blub about Megan being a contestant on The Bachelor.

No "new" news, but at least a pre-show news report acknowledging a contestant.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3256836;
    If you go to Pittsburgh News, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania News, Weather & Sports - WTAE Pittsburgh's Channel 4
    and look up Megan Parris
    there's a very small blub about Megan being a contestant on The Bachelor.

No "new" news, but at least a pre-show news report acknowledging a contestant.
    I know! I guess they know they can't really interview them though, so don't post anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3256408;
    That explains the tacky first post! However, when I checked she appeared to have a lot of fans over there.

I hope if she reads us, she realizes that the majority of us don't condemn her at all. We wish her well and hope she enjoyed her experience however long it lasted.
    Great post!! I was actually reading that thread where Megan posted when it suddenly disappeared. I also hope that Megan realizes that most posters on the Fort will not condemn her for her decision to do the show. The fact that she worked out an arrangement with the producers so that her child could be with or near her, tells me that her child is a priority for her.

Regarding the breastfeeding issue, I am someone who believes strongly in the benefits of breastfeeding, I still would never judge anyone if they chose not to breastfeed or did so much shorter in time than I did (don't ask..you would probably be shocked .).

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3256506;
    Thanks for posting this and I feel intuitively that this is a sincere post from Megan. I like her even more (and I have been a big fan of hers) after reading this and am happy to know that the producers decided to show some compassion and stretch the rules a little (by allowing kids to be close by). This is a broad step, in a hopefully new direction for Fleiss.
    I also believe that Megan was being very sincere in her post, and I can certainly understand the desire to defend herself as a good mother.

Mikesgirl, it does indeed seem like maybe..just maybe the producers are behaving more humanely. I think someone said there may been some new producers which might have helped.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 12-23-2008 at 06:06 PM. Reason: fix quote tags

I am happy single mom's tried out! Jason did! Why not them?

I thought the post was very well stated. I don't have kids, so I don't have an opinion on breastfeeding and when that should stop. I can only imagine what moms in the military go through.

That forum is pretty rough though. I wish they would just post here or the other forum I belong to. But, perhaps she doesn't know of it?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3256938;

Awww! I love that pic of her and her baby boy!

He is absolutely adorable!!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3256938;

Wow, Cupcakes, you always get the best pictures! Megan's son is gorgeous! She looks very loving too.