Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lisa **Spoilers**

Lisa **Spoilers**

Lisa

Currently Resides in: Boise, ID

Re: Lisa **Spoilers**

We sure don't know much about this girl do we?

Nope. Too bad. I guess she wasn't there long enough?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255743;
    Nope. Too bad. I guess she wasn't there long enough?
    The pics at the medianet site were so dang small, but I think this is the girl that I was having trouble finding a meeting Jason from the limo shot pic. Just out of curiosity, I would like to know which car she originally arrived in - not the edited car we will see on the first night, but the actual car in which she rode.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255755;
    The pics at the medianet site were so dang small, but I think this is the girl that I was having trouble finding a meeting Jason from the limo shot pic. Just out of curiosity, I would like to know which car she originally arrived in - not the edited car we will see on the first night, but the actual car in which she rode.
    In the group shot in OK magazine, she's so far in the back, I can't tell what dress she's wearing.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Bloomers, I counted 18 limo shots - not the full 25. Very interesting and strange.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3255771;
    Bloomers, I counted 18 limo shots - not the full 25. Very interesting and strange.
    Thanks for that info. That is really strange!

Oh, and I looked at the group photo again and she is wearing a green dress and loop earrings.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3255771;
    I don't know if they have changed anything from when I first looked at it, but this is what I wrote down originally by clicking on the picture and writing down the info that was listed. This is in the order they were shown when we first got them:

#1 Jill
    #2 Emily
    #3 Dominique
    #4 Shelby
    #5 Nicole
    #6 Treasure
    #7 Renee
    #8 Ana
    #9 Shannon
    #10 Lauren
    #11 Nikki
    #12 Jackie
    #13 Sharon
    #14 Stephanie
    #15 Kari
    #16 Stacia
    #17 Erica
    #13 Julie
    #19 Naomi
    #20 Megan
    #21 Raquel
    #22 Molly
    #23 Natalie
    #24 Melissa

Now, I wonder if Lisa was actually in the last car.

My guess in looking at this is that they may have tried to equip each car with a real eye catcher. Notice that Jill is first ( very favorable reaction to her here). Lauren appears to be in the 2nd carload, and wasn't she some kind of beauty pageant winner? The 3rd carload contains the beautiful widow, Stephanie. The 4th carload produced the stunning Megan, and the last car ends up with what many are saying is the F1: Melissa.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255812;
    I don't know if they have changed anything from when I first looked at it, but this is what I wrote down originally by clicking on the picture and writing down the info that was listed. This is in the order they were shown when we first got them:

#1 Jill
    #2 Emily
    #3 Dominique
    #4 Shelby
    #5 Nicole
    #6 Treasure
    #7 Renee
    #8 Ana
    #9 Shannon
    #10 Lauren
    #11 Nikki
    #12 Jackie
    #13 Sharon
    #14 Stephanie
    #15 Kari
    #16 Stacia
    #17 Erica
    #13 Julie
    #19 Naomi
    #20 Megan
    #21 Raquel
    #22 Molly
    #23 Natalie
    #24 Melissa

Now, I wonder if Lisa was actually in the last car.

My guess in looking at this is that they may have tried to equip each car with a real eye catcher. Notice that Jill is first ( very favorable reaction to her here). Lauren appears to be in the 2nd carload, and wasn't she some kind of beauty pageant winner? The 3rd carload contains the beautiful widow, Stephanie. The 4th carload produced the stunning Megan, and the last car ends up with what many are saying is the F1: Melissa.
    However the order of the photos is the reverse from above. So Melissa was first.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3255840;
    However the order of the photos is the reverse from above. So Melissa was first.
    Ok! But for next time...how could you tell that?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast