Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lisa **Spoilers**

Re: Lisa **Spoilers**

I wish someone would let us know how her grandmother is, and how she is doing. I hope she is at the WTA.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3276776;
    I wish someone would let us know how her grandmother is, and how she is doing. I hope she is at the WTA.
    Usually the F15 are present at the WTA/MTA.
    I wonder if editing came into play and we, the audience, were not shown her receiving a message of her grandmother worsening. Otherwise, I have to wonder what occurred that she would want to leave that day versus 3 days earlier.
    Hmmm...maybe she realized how crazy the women and the process were and she just decided her time was better spent with family. Anyway, I wish her and her family the best.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3276784;
    I wonder if editing came into play and we, the audience, were not shown her receiving a message of her grandmother worsening. Otherwise, I have to wonder what occurred that she would want to leave that day versus 3 days earlier.
    Hmmm...maybe she realized how crazy the women and the process were and she just decided her time was better spent with family. Anyway, I wish her and her family the best.
    Really too bad tho that a couple of the other gals were noted to be sooo crass - just want to smack them off the side of the head.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3276784;
    If you watch the diary of the departed on ABC, it sounds like she had her grandmothers blessing to come on the show, but Lisa couldn't stop thinking about her while she was there.

My gut feeling is that if she fell head over heels for Jason she may have stayed...but if she felt like a matter of time girl she made the right call in leaving to spend time with her family.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234