Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lauren **Spoilers**

Lauren **Spoilers**

Lauren

Currently Resides in: Malboro, NJ

FORT Regular

Re: Lauren **Spoilers**

I'm pretty sure there was a typo when ABC released these pictures. I believe she's from Marlboro, NJ and not Malboro.

This dress screams Fredericks of Hollywood catalogue--not that I would know what kind of merchandise Frederick's has.
    I think being a beauty queen, she could have made a much more elegant statement.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Thanks, cupcakes, for bringing an enlarged pic over from the meet and greet photos in Medianet. I was already able to use this to help unravel a weird photo in the screencaps thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3254233;
    Wow - how did you get this medianet pic enlarged? Can you do it for all of them? My goodness... this will help us a lot as the show progresses

I think she teaches high school government/economics. It says she is from NJ, but I thought she was living in Florida. She is also a singer and writer, recorded and published, I think.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3254338;
    I think she teaches high school government/economics. It says she is from NJ, but I thought she was living in Florida. She is also a singer and writer, recorded and published, I think.
    There was a comment on Raquel's myspace page left by Shannon saying that she couldn't wait to come to Miami to hang out with Raquel and Shannon, so yeah Jelle, I'm thinking she's not in her wool winter clothes right about now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3254338;
    It says she is from NJ, but I thought she was living in Florida.
    She is. They added to the girls' bios on ABC to list both their hometowns and where they currently live. Lauren's says her hometown is in NJ but she currently lives in Florida.
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-18-2008 at 09:18 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3254243;
    This dress screams Fredericks of Hollywood catalogue--not that I would know what kind of merchandise Frederick's has.
    I think being a beauty queen, she could have made a much more elegant statement.
    Is she the one who is looking down at her chest in the Meet and Greet photo? If so, maybe it is because she is trying to make sure one of them doesn't escape!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast