Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lauren **Spoilers**

Re: Lauren **Spoilers**

I loved her video (per the MS Florida United States 2007) photo/video by Carlos Aristizabal. She seems talented, and beautiful. I noticed that her hair color appears lighter in some shots then in others while Carlos was filming her but I think that may be partially due to lighting.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

she has a myspace page..her name is lauren wanger..look her up. she is most likely going to get on my nerves bc one of her main songs are I WANT TO BE FAMOUS...yea that shows why she is on the show

FORT Newbie

Final 4 are
    Shannon
    Naomi
    Melissa
    Lauren
    My facts are real.....then Shannon gets cut and final 3 are naomi, mel, lauren

Quote Originally Posted by sylvia4;3255848;
    Final 4 are
    Shannon
    Naomi
    Melissa
    Lauren
    interesting... care to share how u know? do u know any of them?

FORT Fan

Final 4 are
    Shannon
    Naomi
    Melissa
    Lauren
    Sylvia dear Syliva who are Final 1 and Final 2, and who do you think is FINAL 1

Final 4 are
    Shannon
    Naomi
    Melissa
    Lauren
    My brain cannot handle this...Shannon?! Shannon over Megan, over Stephanie, over any one else from the show!? What about Jillian?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3255874;
    My brain cannot handle this...Shannon?! Shannon over Megan, over Stephanie, over any one else from the show!? What about Jillian?
    Perhaps it doesn't matter. Perhaps he knew who he wanted early on and all the women except F1 were matter of time girls. Maybe he just played out the game to its completion but knowing who he was going for all along.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3255891;
    Still think finding the F4 is a bit premature! We only have a few commercials the rest is speculation! We should concentrate on the 15 we think will move on from the first show. If we get any new screencaps of future showa that will help! Right now even the 15 list is guess work.

A reliable source from the past told me that he said he liked all three (F3), but one was a stand-out. Now that may be a paraphrase since it has been a couple of weeks since I heard it, but the content is specific.

The impression I got from that was that there were 3 (not that he fell in love with) that he was significantly impressed with, but there was 1 that really did the job on him.
    I didn't get the impression that he considered the other two "matter of time" girls from the beginning, though. I think that might be a little harsh.

To be honest, my source did not say one way or the other whether Jason fell immediately for just one person.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Lauren has several of the Bachelorette ladies on her myspace.

Erica is one and Shannon posted on Erica's myspace. Could Erica have made it past the first round?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast