Page 1 of 237 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Jillian **Spoilers**

Jillian

Currently Resides in: Peace River, Alberta, Canada

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Provides the Obligatory human party trick of Night One -- reads personalities by a person's choice of hot dog condiments.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3253584;
    Provides the Obligatory human party trick of Night One -- reads personalities by a person's choice of hot dog condiments.
    Too funny. Hey on the right guy maybe it could work If knowitall22 is right, it sounds like she at least sticks around for a few eliminations.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3253619;
    Too funny. Hey on the right guy maybe it could work If knowitall22 is right, it sounds like she at least sticks around for a few eliminations.
    From the still shots, he seems totally into it. Maybe it won't be awkward. The show does have its moments of charm, if not spontaneity. I used to think that Tessa/Andy foot rub thing was sorta cute. Even though it seems obvious that the producers thought it up.

Looks like a cute scene. Looking forward to seeing it and just what she says of Jason's hot dog condiments.

FORT Regular

We don't have much info on Jillian. Knowitall22 said that a Jill was one of the F2 before names of the bachelorettes were posted. So... I think it's worth focusing some time on Jillian. Let's see if we can find out if Jillian has facebook or myspace, when she returned hom etc!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3255171;
    We don't have much info on Jillian. Knowitall22 said that a Jill was one of the F2 before names of the bachelorettes were posted. So... I think it's worth focusing some time on Jillian. Let's see if we can find out if Jillian has facebook or myspace, when she returned hom etc!!!!!
    She has gotten a lot of favorable reaction, and she looks like someone who could "light up a room" to me.

Also, it looks like according to medianet, she actually comes out of the limo #1 which means they wanted to use her to make a good first impression on him. Now I don't know if that is how we will see it shown, but that is what it looks like actually happened.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

She doesn't have a myspace or facebook.

She once had a web site about her design work, but it's been basically deleted. Only her front page and a blurb about her background. No pics, etc.

I believe her name is Jillian Harris.

Other than that, she's another total mystery...until someone who knows her posts something.

eta

She doesn't fit the 'single mom as F2' rumor, but I could easily see her as F2.

She has a "sweet" look to her, and of course is very beautiful-- wouldn't be surprised either to see her in the F2.

I am vaguely aware of filming in Vancouver, but alas don't know the precise dates. It was always such an easy hop from Seattle, I wasn't sure whether it was a side trip from episode 5 (the Seattle location) or a hometown date (or I'm just wrong). For what it's worth, it could have been Jill/y Harris hometown date, as that is where she actually lives now.