Page 9 of 237 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;3259728;
    Woo, an Albertan (I'm from there) who has an actual shot at winning this! If anyone can adapt to Seattle weather, it's us Albertans
    He might well consider that. Also, she appears to "light up the room". However, would she have to give up her business to move to Seattle, and how would that figure in? He has said that whoever he chose is moving to Seattle.

Somebody said that she has just recently ( as in a few days ago) closed down her website. Did she do that because she is moving, because ABC told her to, or for privacy??
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3259822;
    He might well consider that. Also, she appears to "light up the room". However, would she have to give up her business to move to Seattle, and how would that figure in? He has said that whoever he chose is moving to Seattle.

Somebody said that she has just recently ( as in a few days ago) closed down her website. Did she do that because she is moving, because ABC told her to, or for privacy??
    I don't know if she would necessarily have to "give up" her business. The company she works for - Browns Restaurant Group - is starting to open up their restaurants in the States. They already have one open in Bellingham, perhaps there are some slated for the Seattle area. If so, she could potentially still operate as in-house designer for the new locations.

eta

Plus, her own business of interior design is very mobile, I would guess.
    Last edited by snuff_a_luff; 12-30-2008 at 12:39 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3259674;
    Nope, the cruise ships ALL head south in Sept. Too costly to bring them back up for just a filming.
    There is a slight possibility it could be a private yacht. There are some wealthy businessmen here who would have yachts that size, Jimmy Pattison being one of them and the yacht may just be docked in that spot. Who knows??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3259891;
    I don't know if she would necessarily have to "give up" her business. The company she works for - Browns Restaurant Group - is starting to open up their restaurants in the States. They already have one open in Bellingham, perhaps there are some slated for the Seattle area. If so, she could potentially still operate as in-house designer for the new locations.
    Well now! That opens up new possibilities, doesn't it?

I haven't got anything to base it on, but I think he is going to be impressed with her. It is just a hunch. Now, what we don't know is what the editing is going to show. How does she act in the house, etc. ? Nobody seems to know anything about her in her real life. Whereas we have gotten reports from people connected to Megan's LaCrosse team and Sharon's students, etc., we haven't gotten any reports from anybody who knows Jill to give us any ideas one way or the other.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 12-30-2008 at 12:43 PM.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

This is the girl that I think is final 1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3259896;
    She could possibly give Melissa a run for her money. Now, she has gotten more preview publicity than Melissa which is sometimes not a good thing, but then it may be because there wasn't anything splashy to highlight on Melissa compared to the hotdog segment.

Unless there is bad editing to show up, both of these two look like they could offer him the same things that he has said: someone who lights up the room. I would think that the position that she holds indicates that she has a good disposition and pleasing personality. She has to be able to put herself out well in front of the public to sell both herself and her product.
    I think that she is the one that CH was referring to as laid back which means that we probably won't see her as the house trouble maker.

Look for a physical, emotional, or physical/emotional connection on the Meet and Greet as that is usually an indicator of the F3 and most always an indicator of the F2. Usually, the F1 is shown to have a physical/emotional connection with the Bach in some way.

- John McMillan

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3259903;
    She could possibly give Melissa a run for her money. Now, she has gotten more preview publicity than Melissa which is sometimes not a good thing, but then it may be because there wasn't anything splashy to highlight on Melissa compared to the hotdog segment.

Unless there is bad editing to show up, both of these two look like they could offer him the same things that he has said: someone who lights up the room. I would think that the position that she holds indicates that she has a good disposition and pleasing personality. She has to be able to put herself out well in front of the public to sell both herself and her product.
    I think that she is the one that CH was referring to as laid back which means that we probably won't see her as the house trouble maker.

Look for a physical, emotional, or physical/emotional connection on the Meet and Greet as that is usually an indicator of the F3 and most always an indicator of the F2. Usually, the F1 is shown to have a physical/emotional connection with the Bach in some way.

I think that the edge the Jillian might have his her age and probalby more experience has he said in his TELECONFERENCE

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3259896;
    You do? Why? A gut feeling?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3259914;
    You do? Why? A gut feeling?

yup

I think she is F1 too.