Page 7 of 237 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258919;
    Thanks Kasha and snuff_a_luff.

I don't know. I guess we have to wait for those darn new commercials. I hate waiting!
    Cruise ships do still dock in Seattle, but I don't think that is a cruise ship next to him. JMO
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

yeh it looks like a boat carrying frieght

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258917;
    Okey dokey. It was just a guess based on the limited info we have. Do cruise ships still dock in Seattle? Maybe it's there.
    I tried to look along the Seattle waterfront, but got nowhere except looking at lovely pictures (I forget sometimes living here how really beautiful it is.) There are several cruise ship dockings, and tour boats, and the ferries, and the ferry (airfoil) to Victoria. But I found nothing like that.

Maybe he is waiting for the girls to go on the Lake Union cruise The Argosy goes through the locks.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3258924;
    I tried to look along the Seattle waterfront, but got nowhere except looking at lovely pictures (I forget sometimes living here how really beautiful it is.) There are several cruise ship dockings, and tour boats, and the ferries, and the ferry (airfoil) to Victoria. But I found nothing like that.

Maybe he is waiting for the girls to go on the Lake Union cruise The Argosy goes through the locks.
    I looked at the Argosy and the yachts asso/with that site earlier to see if I could recognize the ship J is in with Stephanie. I couldn't find anything close. It seems most interiors of yachts are wood finished and not painted white. Plus the yachts on that site were --beee u tee ful. Not like the one he is in with Stephanie...that's why I thought "tug". Maybe that sc is misleading but the interior of that boat was pffft. (like I have my own boat at my dock to compare it to anyway! )
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258937;
    I looked at the Argosy and the yachts asso/with that site earlier to see if I could recognize the ship J is in with Stephanie. I couldn't find anything close. It seems most interiors of yachts are wood finished and not painted white. Plus the yachts on that site were --beee u tee ful. Not like the one he is in with Stephanie...that's why I thought "tug". Maybe that sc is misleading but the interior of that boat was pffft. (like I have my own boat at my dock to compare it to anyway! )

That is NOT the inside of a yacht - it is a tug - or a ferry - or something of that sort - it probably is a 'working' type of boat
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3258939;
    That is NOT the inside of a yacht - it is a tug - or a ferry - or something of that sort - it probably is a 'working' type of boat
    That's what I thought after looking at yachts. What a date--I wonder if it smells like old wet towels. Sorry it's getting late for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258940;
    That's what I thought after looking at yachts. What a date--I wonder if it smells like old wet towels. Sorry it's getting late for me.
    Thanks for the pics and fun Kasha.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258940;
    I doubt it smells like wet towels - many a working boat have fairly nice Captains cabins/helm - it could be a party boat of some kind also - like the ones that have dinner and a cruise of sorts
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I still think it is a cruise/party boat of some kind, but if Jason went for to ride on a tug, I want to know how to do that too! Wouldn't that be awsome pushing a huge freighter around? Terrifying!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

do we know if this is a picture of jillian and jason in the boat, not sure it looks like her to me?