Page 6 of 237 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258856;
    Hey Bloomers! Are you from Vancouver or know the area? The reason I ask is that the more I look, I'm thinking that photo above might be taken down by Canada Place. That ship could be the very bow section of a cruise ship, showing the portholes of the lower level cabins. Cruise ships dock there all the time and the fencing around Canada Place looks similar to the white fencing we see in the photso. In behind Jason could be the buildings of downtown so you'd be looking south from a lower level there. Just throwing some ideas out there, in case you're familiar with the area.

eta

Someone said they saw a better photo that depicted the name on the ship. That would help if we could find it.

I don't think I can post photos but if you google Photos of Canada place - some come up that could be helpful.
    I spent a few days a year ago at the Pan Pacific right on Canada Place after my cruise. I do not think it is here.
    Here is a photo from my albumn.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258862;

Sure thing, snuff_a_luff BTW, interesting user name!
    Nothing exciting, just a nickname from people I work with. It's a play on my last name which which gets mispronounced all the time!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258868;
    I spent a few days a year ago at the Pan Pacific right on Canada Place after my cruise. I do not think it is here.
    Here is a photo from my albumn.
    Yes, that's the promenade level. There is another level which is water level which is also at the shipping/receiving level for the cruise ships etc. There's a lower level road below the Pan Pacific/Canada Place which provides access to these areas and also a Helijet pad. (Maybe he's waiting for her to arrive by helicopter!!) It looks like in the screencap that he is lower than promenade level as the portholes are the only thing you can see on the ship and not any decks, which you would see if you were on the promenade.

Anyway, I'll do some more digging.

this is the lower level--could not find any closer up.

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Those are awesome pics Kasha!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258882;
    this is the lower level--could not find any closer up.

Your 2nd photo is on the east side of Canada Place, looking north. I am thinking that Jason is on the east side but the buildings behind him are to the south. Therefore, you're looking away from the water and mountains to the downtown core. Also, it almost looks like an overpass in behind and above Jason's head and there is one on I think Howe Street or maybe Smithe. So if he was on the lower level, the overpass would be above him. I'm trying to find photos of some buildings right in that area that might have the same type of windows which I think I see.

I've been to Canada Place a number of times and I don't think that's where this picture was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3258888;
    I've been to Canada Place a number of times and I don't think that's where this picture was taken.
    Those last 2 weren't "mine" personally, Atem, but thanks!

I don't think it's Canada Place either.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3258888;
    Okey dokey. It was just a guess based on the limited info we have. Do cruise ships still dock in Seattle? Maybe it's there.

Thanks Kasha and snuff_a_luff.

I don't know. I guess we have to wait for those darn new commercials. I hate waiting!