Page 52 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3280225;
    Yes, I think that there was a bit and he was out rather early on so I am wondering if the reason why Jillian isn't doing press is because she was the F1. Please correct me if I am wrong but from what I remember of past shows, the Final 1 rarely does interviews or has press time. I believe Melissa has done some now though..... I could be wrong on this.
    I haven't heard anything about Melissa doing interviews or making any statements to the press (likewise for Molly, Jillian, and Naomi).

The only ones that I have heard making statements/doing interviews are 2 of the ones let go in the first 2 episodes. But then I haven't been trolling the media sources.

We have a Media/Spoilers thread here, where I'm sure media items will continue to be posted, as they are discovered.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3280174;
    Originally Jillian was reported back at work on the 24th which was a Monday[/B]. CH was back in the states by the 23rd to host the AMAs I thought that the FRC was before that or was it the week of Thanksgiving. Molly was apparently seen in Wisconsin on the 29th and Melissa back at work on the DEcember
    Someone in the restaurant business that I know that deals with designers, stated that she wasn't back at work till the last weekend in November.

Well, at least for Jillian, the Canadians already had their Thanksgiving.

I would hate to be the F2 lady just coming home after being rejected by someone you come to care for or even love.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;3280086;
    Regarding this statement...

November 28 would have been the Friday after US Thanksgiving, or if it was the Monday it would have been Dec 1. ?

and I agree... Jillian's return to work seems an awfully long time if she was indeed ousted at F3.
    It is my understanding that she returned to work the monday BEFORE the US thanksgiving - 11/24 - and that would absolutely put her out of the F2
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3280232;
    [/B]

Didnt the date card for Melissa's date say "Lets take our relationship to new heights" right before they went in the blimp?
    Yes, but that was Jillian's line for their date...... I think that there is still more meaning behind the fact that she is on a mountain top and being the one that says that "the date took our relationship to new heights".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3280246;
    It is my understanding that she returned to work the monday BEFORE the US thanksgiving - 11/24 - and that would absolutely put her out of the F2
    Not from my contact.

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3280249;
    Not from my contact.
    Ok, so when did she return then?

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3280225;
    Yes, I think that there was a bit and he was out rather early on so I am wondering if the reason why Jillian isn't doing press is because she was the F1. Please correct me if I am wrong but from what I remember of past shows, the Final 1 rarely does interviews or has press time. I believe Melissa has done some now though..... I could be wrong on this.
    Actually, you are partially mistaken. The contestants are contractually bound not to speak to the press until their departure has been revealed on the show. As such, this is not an option for Jillian, Melissa or any of the other ladies still on the show. You state that "you believe Melissa has done some now though". Really? Please share with us this new information!

What's Jillian's last name?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Also my understanding that Jillian posted on myspace or facebook around the same time - which would substantiate her being back to work on 11/24
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON