Page 51 of 237 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3279200;
    A lot of great points! Thanks for posting.

I don't think Jillian is the mystery lady in the hot tub kissing Jason with the dangling earrings, because of the earrings. Jillian tends to wear stud type earrings, not big dangling ones. I can't tell if that is in NZ or not.

I do think she is the one running her fingers through Jason's hair.

I agree about how when it was thought the helicopter lady was Melissa, people were pointing out how comfortable she was with Jason, because she had her shoes off.

Anyway, it's only been really one episode. We don't have the clear 'edit' for Jillian yet.

BTW. I was looking at the ABC media pics and I think I know which one is Jillian's!
    From what I have seen through looking at websites, I think that is in NZ..... I also think that it is Jillian. If you look into the back of the pic, you will notice it is the same looking rock wall as the one of her running her fingers through the hair and it is the same kind of flowers in it too. It's true, I think there is a lot more to come out with her storyline and I am betting it might mean more to the show's outcome than some are willing to give it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3280197;
    Also, in the sentence, she was saying that she had dated enough kraut guys and is ready for a good guy. They might be leading us into the back door with those comments into a part of a serious conversation between themselves.....again leading towards a "storyline" between them...... him wondering if she can be serious. Him wondering if she is ready for a family..... Just some more thoughts. I still think there is more to their connection that we are allowed to see.
    A thought, not a good one, occurred to me the other night about that statement. Jason remarked something about being thought the nice guy and that hadn't worked for him. At any rate, he has associated himself with the "nice guy" image in some interviews as well.
    I tried to go to ABC and watch the date again, but the episode player wouldn't work.
    Anyway, it unfortunately occurred to me that if Melissa is indeed F1 and Jillian is F3, than the "nice guy Jason" becomes another "kraut guy" for Jillian.

I do not put it past the producers to use this kind of negative imagery, foreshadow, and irony even with their lead.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3279209;
    It's kind of amusing that Jillian is now getting all 3 captions, especially since Jillian has been pretty far removed from drama. Since there has been so much obvious chatter about Melissa being #1 on the boards, and even the interviewers are predicting it, I am wondering if ABC is trying to do some fast backpeddling to try and and encourage viewers to think F1 could be a petite brunette whether it be Jillian, DeAnna, or Melissa.

Although Jason speaks of Melissa as fun, she is being edited from his standpoint at this time from a sexual attraction/chemistry point of view:

"She walks in a room and everybody looks at her."
    "Melissa is a wonderful kisser."
    "It has been a long time since I have shared such a passionate kiss."

Molly, on the other hand, is physically pursuing Jason. She cuts in even when she already has a rose. She engages him in a slow dance. She asks him would he like to see her special talent. She tells him she is a good kisser.

Jillian is edited as entertaining Jason. He thinks she is fun - so much fun that he gives her the pool date rose for the concert that night. He says that she is the life of the party, a blast, goofy, and hilarious.
    Okay........ I have a few problems/questions with what you are saying. Before the show even came on, they already had the pics out with romance, adventure, drama....... I am beginning to think that the drama part is going to be when Jason actually pics Jillian instead of the Melissa choice that everyone seems to be sold on. Again, I find it very interesting when it looked like it was Melissa in the helicopter and on the mountain top in NZ with Jason's hands all over her and her shoes off in the heli; everyone was fine with that and even going on about how much attraction there seemed to be and how easy going they were with each other....... now those pics seem to be someone else and all of a sudden, they don't seem to be so close together and the pics don't mean anything. I just find that very strange.

If Jillian is edited as "entertaining" Jason, then why is it looking and of course from what Jason said, there seems to be a little romance. To me when you "romance someone" you are actually trying to build a deeper, longer lasting connection versus a connection just built on lust. I think it is just a lust attraction with Melissa but he is actually building something that will last with Jillian.

Also, another point that I found interesting, is that they are playing on her(Jillian) saying that their connection is reaching new heights...... who of the final 3 that we know of actually is going into a helicopter and for that matter is actually standing on a mountain top........ Some more words that I think are being used in the right context.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3280038;
    There was press for Brian, wasn't there?
    Yes, I think that there was a bit and he was out rather early on so I am wondering if the reason why Jillian isn't doing press is because she was the F1. Please correct me if I am wrong but from what I remember of past shows, the Final 1 rarely does interviews or has press time. I believe Melissa has done some now though..... I could be wrong on this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3280082;
    I keep wondering if regardless of whoever is F1 that person would be allowed to share Thanksgiving with Jason and his family. That's a lot of people and a lot of risk of word getting out (which maybe is exactly what happened? )

We have heard that they always get those 2 or 3 days together after the FRC, but there is no way for that to work for Jason in order to be back with his family if the FRC was on (our) Monday night.

If Jill is by chance F1 , she gets a new Thanksgiving!
    I wouldn't think so, there is way too much of a risk for others to know the outcome. Also, I think I read somewhere that he final 1's of past shows weren't allowed to spend the holidays with their chosen due to that.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3280220;
    Okay........ I have a few problems/questions with what you are saying. Before the show even came on, they already had the pics out with romance, adventure, drama....... I am beginning to think that the drama part is going to be when Jason actually pics Jillian instead of the Melissa choice that everyone seems to be sold on. Again, I find it very interesting when it looked like it was Melissa in the helicopter and on the mountain top in NZ with Jason's hands all over her and her shoes off in the heli; everyone was fine with that and even going on about how much attraction there seemed to be and how easy going they were with each other....... now those pics seem to be someone else and all of a sudden, they don't seem to be so close together and the pics don't mean anything. I just find that very strange.

If Jillian is edited as "entertaining" Jason, then why is it looking and of course from what Jason said, there seems to be a little romance. To me when you "romance someone" you are actually trying to build a deeper, longer lasting connection versus a connection just built on lust. I think it is just a lust attraction with Melissa but he is actually building something that will last with Jillian.

Also, another point that I found interesting, is that they are playing on her(Jillian) saying that their connection is reaching new heights...... who of the final 3 that we know of actually is going into a helicopter and for that matter is actually standing on a mountain top........ Some more words that I think are being used in the right context.

Didnt the date card for Melissa's date say "Lets take our relationship to new heights" right before they went in the blimp?

If Jason ends up as a 'kraut guy' then Jillian better come up with a new test!

I remember Jillian saying that the date brought them to another level? Was she talking about that date or was that a VO?

I just see them so at ease with each other...it's just interesting to see where the show takes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3280095;
    i saw a big clip all about her on Entertainment Tonight last night here in Canada, and they have been talking about her quite a bit on a few of the radio stations in her home town peace river as well as Vancouver. a friend of mine said she was in a paper but i dont know which one. i will keep my eye open and let you know if i see anything
    I have been checking the Vancouver Sun and Province on a daily basis as well as checking with the Times Colonist in Victoria and haven't heard anything.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3280149;
    I wish somebody could capture something ( links, etc.) for those of us in the States. We have had nothing, nada, zip, zilch.
    Vancouver Sun
    The Province
    Times Colonist

if you type those names in on your browser, they all take you to the newspapers.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeydoo;3280095;
    i saw a big clip all about her on Entertainment Tonight last night here in Canada, and they have been talking about her quite a bit on a few of the radio stations in her home town peace river as well as Vancouver. a friend of mine said she was in a paper but i dont know which one. i will keep my eye open and let you know if i see anything
    I just read what was in the clip. Thanks for the heads up.