Page 5 of 237 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

The harbor could be Seattle or Vancouver, but the boat looks like it might be a ferry.

I thought their boat ride in Seattle was a sightseeing boat on Lake Union.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3258692;
    An old tugboat might have this kind of a wooden "steering wheel" that we see in the picture of Jillian and Jason in the newest commmercial
    That SC of the wooden wheel is with Stephanie - not Jillian
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3258705;

The harbor could be Seattle or Vancouver, but the boat looks like it might be a ferry.

I thought their boat ride in Seattle was a sightseeing boat on Lake Union.
    snuff_a_luff stated that there was a ferry that Jason would have to use to go to that park in Vancouver.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258756;
    snuff_a_luff stated that there was a ferry that Jason would have to use to go to that park in Vancouver.
    Actually, the ferry is needed to go to the park you ad thought about (Butchart Gardens) on Vancouver Island, not in Vancouver. And the ferries that transport you from the mainland (Vancouver) to Vancouver Island don't look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258805;
    Actually, the ferry is needed to go to the park you ad thought about (Butchart Gardens) on Vancouver Island, not in Vancouver. And the ferries that transport you from the mainland (Vancouver) to Vancouver Island don't look like that.
    Thanks snuff_a_luff. That's very helpful!

Vancouver is a wonderful dynamic beautiful city just north of Seattle on the other side of the Canadian border. Just a couple of hours apart, depending on the wait at the border crossing.

Buchart Gardens is in Victoria - another exquisite, very English city on Vancouver Island - a very large island off the mainland. Victoria is at the southern tip of Vancouver Island.

Thanks snuff a luff

Were that a ferry, I would guess a car ferry in Seattle
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3258822;
    Vancouver is a wonderful dynamic beautiful city just north of Seattle on the other side of the Canadian border. Just a couple of hours apart, depending on the wait at the border crossing.

Buchart Gardens is in Victoria - another exquisite, very English city on Vancouver Island - a very large island off the mainland. Victoria is at the southern tip of Vancouver Island.

Thanks snuff a luff

Were that a ferry, I would guess a car ferry in Seattle

Can't resist...take it from BLOOMERS, Buchart Gardens is a masterpiece. Somebody must have dreamed of Heaven when they designed those flower beds and hanging baskets. I have never seen flowers bloom that exquisitely and profusely.

Oh, and the ride over was more like on a large speedboat than on a traditional ferry.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3258840;
    Can't resist...take it from BLOOMERS, Buchart Gardens is a masterpiece. Somebody must have dreamed of Heaven when they designed those flower beds and hanging baskets. I have never seen flowers bloom that exquisitely and profusely.

Oh, and the ride over was more like on a large speedboat than on a traditional ferry.
    Hey Bloomers! Are you from Vancouver or know the area? The reason I ask is that the more I look, I'm thinking that photo above might be taken down by Canada Place. That ship could be the very bow section of a cruise ship, showing the portholes of the lower level cabins. Cruise ships dock there all the time and the fencing around Canada Place looks similar to the white fencing we see in the photso. In behind Jason could be the buildings of downtown so you'd be looking south from a lower level there. Just throwing some ideas out there, in case you're familiar with the area.

eta

Someone said they saw a better photo that depicted the name on the ship. That would help if we could find it.

I don't think I can post photos but if you google Photos of Canada place - some come up that could be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258856;
    Hey Bloomers! Are you from Vancouver or know the area? The reason I ask is that the more I look, I'm thinking that photo above might be taken down by Canada Place. That ship could be the very bow section of a cruise ship, showing the portholes of the lower level cabins. Cruise ships dock there all the time and the fencing around Canada Place looks similar to the white fencing we see in the photso. In behind Jason could be the buildings of downtown so you'd be looking south from a lower level there. Just throwing some ideas out there, in case you're familiar with the area.

eta

Someone said they saw a better photo that depicted the name on the ship. That would help if we could find it.

I don't think I can post photos but if you google Photos of Canada place - some come up that could be helpful.
    Sure thing, snuff_a_luff BTW, interesting user name!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258856;
    Hey Bloomers! Are you from Vancouver or know the area? The reason I ask is that the more I look, I'm thinking that photo above might be taken down by Canada Place.
    No, I am from the very hot, sunny, frequently arid Deep South. However, I love to grow flowers even under those difficult conditions! We were going on an Alaskan cruise which for all practical purposes actually began in Vancouver. There was no way that I was going to miss a trip to the Buchart Gardens, so we scheduled time to get there early, and we made the trip over on a ferry ( which wasn't what I expected - more like a very large, fast speedboat). It was absolutely well worth every moment and dollar! If I lived in the Washington state area, I would have to schedule a trip every few years!!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?