Page 4 of 237 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258639;
    There's another cap that I would like you to see...

eta
    Is this familiar?
    Oooo, that's a good cap to check. The large white object on the right of the cap is obviously a boat with portholes. This could have been filmed down in Coal Harbour which is right near the entrance to Stanley Park. It almost looks like the white bit on the left of the cap is a walkway leading down onto the dock where you would board the boats. The bit above his head doesn't jump out at me as being familiar but I'm going to look around at some shots in/around Coal Harbour and see if there is any signage that looks relatively close. We also have a large marina in an area called False Creek, near Stanley Park but not as near as Coal Harbour.

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258663;
    Oooo, that's a good cap to check. The large white object on the right of the cap is obviously a boat with portholes. This could have been filmed down in Coal Harbour which is right near the entrance to Stanley Park. It almost looks like the white bit on the left of the cap is a walkway leading down onto the dock where you would board the boats. The bit above his head doesn't jump out at me as being familiar but I'm going to look around at some shots in/around Coal Harbour and see if there is any signage that looks relatively close. We also have a large marina in an area called False Creek, near Stanley Park but not as near as Coal Harbour.
    Could it be a tugboat? That was my initial thought. This is the Maris Pearl, not that this is the specific tug--but a tug boat fits the size.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 12-28-2008 at 03:04 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258663;
    Awesome snuff_a_luff!

No wonder Jason looks lost! He is!

There's another cap of this that is slightly more clear, but you still can't see the name of the boat. I think it's more likely taken in Seattle by the port. He has on a pea coat or rain coat in this picture and is wearing what appears to be a suit jacket in the park picture with Jillian. I do think, though, that he may be in the pea coat/rain coat with the lighter (light grey) tee shirt/sweat shirt in the umbrella picture. Sleeves and collar of the coats in the umbrella pic look similar.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258666;
    Awesome snuff_a_luff!

No wonder Jason looks lost! He is!
    There is a website called seecoalharbour dot com that has lots of photos. There is a category called Parks & Greenspaces. It's possible that this shot might have been taken at one of these areas too. There's one particular photo that jumps out at me but I'm not sure how to post them. It's easy to find if you look at that website.

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258672;
    There is a website called seecoalharbour dot com that has lots of photos. There is a category called Parks & Greenspaces. It's possible that this shot might have been taken at one of these areas too. There's one particular photo that jumps out at me but I'm not sure how to post them. It's easy to find if you look at that website.
    Could you link the website here? I can post them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3258668;
    There's another cap of this that is slightly more clear, but you still can't see the name of the boat. I think it's more likely taken in Seattle by the port. He has on a pea coat or rain coat in this picture and is wearing what appears to be a suit jacket in the park picture with Jillian. I do think, though, that he may be in the pea coat/rain coat with the lighter (light grey) tee shirt/sweat shirt in the umbrella picture. Sleeves and collar of the coats in the umbrella pic look similar.
    On our trip to Alaska, we flew into Seattle and sailed out from the port in Seattle into the port in Vancouver. That actually looks like it could be either port to me. But then again, maybe in my limited experience most ports look the same.
    What I am thinking is that if Episode 5 (RC cut 6-4) was actually filmed in Seattle as has been surmised, then we may be seeing Jason on his way from Seattle to his first HT date in Vancouver with Jill.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258675;
    Could you link the website here? I can post them.
    Sure. It's Vancouver bc coal harbour images photographs pictures community tourism

Scroll down to the park/greenspaces category. There are some shots that look like that screencap where they are hugging - paved walkways, manicured bushes. The other thing is it looks like that cap is close to the water as there is the sky behind them. If they were actually in Stanley Park itself, even though it's right by the water, many areas are heavily wooded and wouldn't have as clear a view of the water/sky.

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258686;
    Sure. It's Vancouver bc coal harbour images photographs pictures community tourism

Scroll down to the park/greenspaces category. There are some shots that look like that screencap where they are hugging - paved walkways, manicured bushes. The other thing is it looks like that cap is close to the water as there is the sky behind them. If they were actually in Stanley Park itself, even though it's right by the water, many areas are heavily wooded and wouldn't have as clear a view of the water/sky.
    I checked it out and I can't tell squat! Sorry!

I really do believe that's the HTD meeting. Due to being away from Jason for a few days or more.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258665;
    Could it be a tugboat? That was my initial thought. This is the Maris Pearl, not that this is the specific tug--but a tug boat fits the size.
    An old tugboat might have this kind of a wooden "steering wheel" that we see in the picture of Jillian and Jason in the newest commmercial