Page 3 of 237 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Is there a way to find out when a person deleted their web site?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257806;
    Is there a way to find out when a person deleted their web site?
    Not sure about finding the EXACT date, but "The Wayback Machine" at archive-dot-org allows you to pull up the old version of a website by typing in the URL. It does various updates and/or shows when a site was last updated, though that varies by site.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;3257808;
    Not sure about finding the EXACT date, but "The Wayback Machine" at archive-dot-org allows you to pull up the old version of a website by typing in the URL. It does various updates and/or shows when a site was last updated, though that varies by site.
    Thanks. I got this:

Robots.txt Query Exclusion.

We're sorry, access to Jillian Harris - Vancouver Based Interior Decorator and Design Consultant has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.

Oh, well!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3257017;
    She has a website that is posted:

<From Northen Rural Alberta, Jillian is an entrepreneur at heart - creative, drive, feisty and energetic her leadership skills enable her to handle multiple successful design projects in record time.

Spending 3 years immersed in the design field in Calgary, Jill's natural enthusiasm, creative flare, and ability to work under pressure led her to pursue Assistant to the creative Director for Cactus Restaurants in Vancouver.
    Working in a variety of positions, most recently teaming up with Farmboy Fine Arts as a Design Coordinator, Jill has never had any trouble rolling up her sleeves and taclking any project, especially in the creative and design arenas.

"When i create a space, I think about more than just the basic interior elements. A truly sucessful space is to read the clients so well - that the room emits their character, not just the current trends. Interior design isn't so much about selling people on a specific look, color or a piece of furniture, it's about selling the client on a piece of furniture."

Taken from a website on her professional abilities as a "designer"

Farmboy Fine Arts is a starting place?
    I grew up in Vancouver, still live relatively close (30 min. away) but am there frequently. Took the "Cactus Restaurants" info and confirmed she is the in-house designer and project manager for a chain of restaurants owned by Browns Restaurant Group. Browns is owned by the same fellow, Scott Morrison, who started the Cactus Club Restaurants - hence the quote about Cactus Restaurants.

I don't know anything else about her or any filming at this point but do know a few people in the film industry here so I'll put out some feelers.

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258487;
    I grew up in Vancouver, still live relatively close (30 min. away) but am there frequently. Took the "Cactus Restaurants" info and confirmed she is the in-house designer and project manager for a chain of restaurants owned by Browns Restaurant Group. Browns is owned by the same fellow, Scott Morrison, who started the Cactus Club Restaurants - hence the quote about Cactus Restaurants.

I don't know anything else about her or any filming at this point but do know a few people in the film industry here so I'll put out some feelers.
    Cool & thanks!

Snuff a luff will you take a look at the picture of the dark hair girl in the garden with her legs around Jason in greeting? Does the park look familiar to you? Is it a possibility that it is Vancouvber?

Welcome and thanks for the information!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3258518;
    Snuff a luff will you take a look at the picture of the dark hair girl in the garden with her legs around Jason in greeting? Does the park look familiar to you? Is it a possibility that it is Vancouvber?

Welcome and thanks for the information!
    Sure, I'll have a good look. At first glance, I couldn't pinpoint anything in particular that stood out in that cap but Vancouver has a lot of parks & gardens, the biggest and most likely that they would have gone to being Stanley Park. I'll look at some online photos and see if any area matches this shot.

I was wondering if it could be Butchart Gardens.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258602;
    I was wondering if it could be Butchart Gardens.
    It possibly could be although that would mean leaving the mainland as Butchart Gardens is on Vancouver Island, in Victoria. Since she lives in Vancouver on the mainland, I would think they would stay there. Getting to Vancouver Island requires a 2 1/2 hr ferry ride or a small commuter flight. Definitely a possibility though.

Quote Originally Posted by snuff_a_luff;3258637;
    It possibly could be although that would mean leaving the mainland as Butchart Gardens is on Vancouver Island, in Victoria. Since she lives in Vancouver on the mainland, I would think they would stay there. Getting to Vancouver Island requires a 2 1/2 hr ferry ride or a small commuter flight. Definitely a possibility though.
    There's another cap that I would like you to see...

eta
    Is this familiar?
    Last edited by atem; 12-28-2008 at 03:19 PM.