Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227228229230231232233234235236237
Results 2,361 to 2,369 of 2369

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3376419;
    There were numerous bachelor candidates cast for Dee's show who had applied to be the "Bachelor" but were put on her show instead. Remember the sauna guy, he had applied to be the Bachelor as well as Jason and I think there were a couple of others. There were other guys cast they thought might be compatible. Hopefully that will be the case for Jillian and she will have a great group of 25 guys to choose from. I do hope they throw a couple of Canadians into the mix.
    I hope she ends up with an American. I want her visiting here a lot or living here in the states. Yes, I know that's selfish, but I do!

There's always going to be 'eye candy' mixed in with the guys compatible with her. It would be a mega boring show with nothing but the same type of guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3376419;
    There were numerous bachelor candidates cast for Dee's show who had applied to be the "Bachelor" but were put on her show instead. Remember the sauna guy, he had applied to be the Bachelor as well as Jason and I think there were a couple of others. There were other guys cast they thought might be compatible. Hopefully that will be the case for Jillian and she will have a great group of 25 guys to choose from. I do hope they throw a couple of Canadians into the mix.
    Yeah... it all just seems so random and shoddy to me, the way they get the 25 guys together. Best case scenario, they will have some (non-creepy) guys who actually wanted to meet Jillian (as deidre1985 has said). Isn't that the best way? Didn't Ryan want to meet Trista?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3376451;
    Didn't Ryan want to meet Trista?
    Without the benefit of knowing who you are aiming for, the show should at least put them through an E-Harmony compatiblity test!

Will Jillian see photos/bios of the 24 bachelors before the Meet and Greet?
    I've always wondered if the Bach/Bachettes were really surprised when the contestants stepped out of the limo to greet them for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3376738;
    Will Jillian see photos/bios of the 24 bachelors before the Meet and Greet?
    I've always wondered if the Bach/Bachettes were really surprised when the contestants stepped out of the limo to greet them for the first time.
    I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3376739;
    I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Jason had a chance to look over the ladies he was going to meet, because he said something about the ladies his friends liked.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3376401;
    This is why I hope some of them that go on the show go on the show because they liked what they saw in Jillian. I don't want a guy like Shannon was to Jason, however .

Anyway, like I said before, if this doesn't work, she can go bac to Riaz
    did the producers know it was going to be Jillian when they started taking applicants for contestants? sorry if this was discussed but it just occured to me that they were going through that process before it was announced that it was Jillian?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3377028;
    did the producers know it was going to be Jillian when they started taking applicants for contestants? sorry if this was discussed but it just occured to me that they were going through that process before it was announced that it was Jillian?
    They only gave Jillian about 2 weeks notice about accepting being The Bachelorette.

FORT Newbie

I'm so excited about the start of the filming!!! For all those who want to see Riaz step out of the limo to meet Jillian at the mansion, I have some great news!! Thanks to a wonderful lady, there's word that BT Vancouver put together an audition tape for Riaz (a surprise to him). I don't know if the tape was ever sent. The short video clip showcases him well. This gives me hope that all the support that we've given him thus far is being heard.